Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 358629 times)

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #2355 on: December 01, 2020, 10:03:39 am »
Years ago I had to pay 50% extra loading for courier insurance.The policy was identical to a private one but only difference was the price.Still had to pay it to be legal.Insurance is some scam.

john m

« Reply #2356 on: December 01, 2020, 10:21:54 am »
I took the offer I got in August to renew went full Taxi insurance as I was concerned the insurance companies will load policies next time that went Private and Social in the Guise of well you have not held taxi insurance for x amount of time and we here in international international Insurance Inc are of the Opinion that when we offered you a quote it was based on mutual trust we would offer you would accept and stick to your contract this did not happen .So Cedric on the Fourth Floor and Kitty in Accounts think that the shortfall in our fiscal projections for year ending and our Christmas Bonus shortfall should be loaded on to your future policies to make up for your previous shortfall in our companies expendiyure .

Or simpler .They will put the boot in if you didnt pay them last year you will pay them next year .Probably going to hit us for a big increase in the new year anyway .As they say due to Brexit we now need to fund two different legal teams as incidents in Rep of Ire between UK NI registered vehicles and IRL registered vehicles may have to be settled under either UK or EU law meaning we must retain legal expertise in both juristrictions .You can be sure Brexit means Profit for Insurers both Health ,and Motoring .Apply for the Civil Service Occi .Clerical assistant in charge of stamps or elastic bands and retire behind a desk in a centrally heated office with a canteen .

« Reply #2357 on: December 01, 2020, 10:25:13 am »
That was very silly Erm and a shite excuse TBF.Your no claims is valid for a full two years.Or to put it simpler 24 months...

Why would a welfare recipient pay over the odds for insurance if they had no intention of using it.Welfare aren't stupid.Stop kidding yourself.

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #2358 on: December 01, 2020, 10:50:20 am »
I've a tenner in the account....I'll see wat happens .....but last time I did get trou and they said they'd ring back an they didnt ..yer man said ..." yu rang us on the wrong date"  ......I said wat the difference? I phoned every month like yous asked an yous told me I need to phone before end of each month an I did .......then I said ....." I've never been tru a pandemic before sorry have you ?

The problem is they changed the rules and I'm sure they wer told by kildare street or some authorities.......but the rules arnt written down an nobody knows the new bended rules and ther not written down and are open to interpretation....from wat I hear axa is treating eachb driver differently depending on who they phone ....
....I was just wonderin how use all fares with your insurance......
Anyway I'll see wat happens now ....probably have the grumpy cnuts on debt recovery phone watch non payment phone call end of month ....itll give me s row to look forward too
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #2359 on: December 01, 2020, 11:29:07 am »
https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-12-000-jobs-at-risk-in-wind-down-of-debenhams-following-failed-rescue-talks-12147879

Now ther droppin like flies ....dont mean to be pessimistic...its not like me  rofl but .....I rekon going back to work in April itll be worser .....dont tink the real impact of the plaugue has fully revealed its self......mind yu I was watching
A program on the 1918 spanish flu on the owlone nextdoors
telly  .....an they all woke up one morning an it was gone ....it mutated few times .....now get this ....this is wat the "expert" said ......that these viruses are intelligent.....that they mutate an learn not to kill ther host cause if they kill the host it's like they die aswell ...........anyway ...I'm not holdin me breath for taxi game back to normal soon if ever
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

dalymount

« Reply #2360 on: December 01, 2020, 11:41:23 am »
Not sure it will ever be normal again ocki,was there the expected increase in business this morning ?

« Reply #2361 on: December 01, 2020, 11:49:51 am »
We're probably over the worst of it.Things won't be the same until they convince everyone to take the vaccine.We will still have to wear masks and wash our hands for another few years.

The hardest will be paying it all back for the next thirty years.

john m

« Reply #2362 on: December 03, 2020, 05:07:39 pm »
Is Borris telling the EU to go fuck themselves ....HU, 03 DEC, 2020 - 14:58
DAVID HUGHES, PA POLITICAL EDITOR
Boris Johnson will press ahead with plans allowing ministers to tear up the Brexit divorce deal despite the current round of UK-EU talks being at a critical stage.

The UK Government confirmed it will ask MPs to reinstate controversial legislation giving ministers the power to break international law by ignoring provisions in the Withdrawal Agreement relating to Northern Ireland.

MPs will vote on the UK Internal Market Bill on Monday, potentially throwing talks on a UK-European Union trade deal into crisis unless an agreement can be reached by then.

The EU has already taken the first steps in a legal action over the legislation.

The UK Government will also introduce the Taxation (Post-Transition Period) Bill, which reportedly includes measures to override parts of the divorce deal struck by the Prime Minister and the EU in 2019.

The developments came as talks on a post-Brexit deal were continuing, led by Lord Frost and the EU’s Michel Barnier.

The British Prime Minister’s official spokesman said: “Intensive talks are continuing in person in London as they have throughout the week, with the negotiating teams continuing to work hard to resolve the differences that remain.

dalymount

« Reply #2363 on: December 03, 2020, 05:19:57 pm »
I think Boris is saying to them fukk you,its our terms,pr go fukk yourself.it will be interesting to se how the EU react

dalymount

« Reply #2364 on: December 04, 2020, 06:25:30 pm »
Well John.iys Friday night ,and still no withdrawal agreement.the question is now,WHO WILL BLINK FIRST ?  I think/ hope the EU  will

john m

« Reply #2365 on: December 04, 2020, 06:35:49 pm »
It depends .There are two schools Political and Economical .My best Guess the deal if there is one wont be worth a fuck .I think Boris is going to play the Political Card and Crash out .The economy is already Covafucked so everything can be blamed on the Cough and Boris can say we delivered the Brexit you the People voted for .On the other hand he skulks away and the MV Joan of Arc  and the Spanish Fishing Armada sail up the Solent catching Mackrel and singing two part harmonies with their French counterparts of Fair Is Jacka .That will be a bigger defeat than Dunkirk for the Brits to Swallow my few euro would be on No Deal .Boris selects the Political option .

Offline watty

« Reply #2366 on: December 04, 2020, 06:38:47 pm »
The Irish Times London Correspondent reckons Boris has already blinked.  Boris has conceded on the highly technical stuff that the British public won't understand and that's why he's got such a hard-on about the fishies.  He needs a so-called win to distract the public from his disastrous handling of the pandemic.    And his quick approval of the vaccine means his country is alone in the world and about to become a nationwide laboratory test for the vaccine.

dalymount

« Reply #2367 on: December 04, 2020, 06:40:17 pm »
There is a few other countries now sticking their oars in.Denmark,Holland,and some more demanding to be advised what Barnier signs up to,before he signs it

john m

« Reply #2368 on: December 04, 2020, 06:54:09 pm »
Dollyer dont miss the point .Without the Brits France become the Only recognizable Nuclear Power in Europe the Cheese eating Surrender Monkies end up winning all the Wars they fought to get to that position as Europe's leading Military Nation .The Germans know they can wipe out France any time they like as they too have Nukes but dont admit to it .There is more going on here than the Export of Cheese or catching Fish or team selection for the Eurovision Song Contest .Our poor dumb fucks dont understand the bigger picture they think the EU give a fuck about Ulster Says No or Paddy .

dalymount

« Reply #2369 on: December 04, 2020, 11:02:35 pm »
Looks like you got it right ermy,just been called no deal.so what happens now ?

Show Unread Posts