Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 351668 times)

Offline watty

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #2625 on: November 17, 2022, 05:12:09 pm »
The white Britishers will find an Irish granny and come here on an Irish passport once they find out how much the Irish dole is compared to the UK dole!

Offline John m

« Reply #2626 on: February 20, 2023, 01:37:22 pm »
Boris the Blond American told Richi the Indian that he can fuck off with his Brexit deal deal and the 9 Ulster says never MPs dont want an new Deal deal .I notice our Indian is keeping his fucking mouth Shut this time after interfering with his Back Passage deal the last time .I spoke to a lad from Ballyfermot about 18 who was Cunt Caught by some Ukranian bird in a nightclub who was trying to recruit Irish lads to go to Ukraine to fight .If Ulster Says No Again What odds Mr Vladamer Putin sends his Piss traps into the north to recruit and Arm dissident Republicans to bomb London .Vlad must have a pain in his hole with the Brits interfering in his war in Ukraine .There was a bloke with a beard ,not Santy who said "they are not gone away you know "

See Joey Biden preferred to visit a country at war and visit Ukraine rather than visit Mayo or Termofeckin where his letting on Irish Family came from .ULSTER SAYS NO AGAIN ?
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #2627 on: February 20, 2023, 01:43:38 pm »
I wonder if Richie and Dr. Leo discuss Kashmir?

Offline John m

« Reply #2628 on: February 20, 2023, 01:56:02 pm »
I wonder if Richie and Dr. Leo discuss Kashmir?

Ethnic diversity .It says a lot for the standard of multi generational natives .Richi following fine British leaders Like Liz,Boris,May,Cameron .We havent had a Politician Leading since Bertie followed Charlie .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #2629 on: February 20, 2023, 02:00:34 pm »
I wonder will Bertie become President on the back of taking all credit for the Good Friday Agreement. I don't think I ever heard him acknowledge the contribution of his predecessor, the late great Albert Reynolds in that regard yet Sir. Tony (Blair not Ryan) frequently acknowledged and praised input (continued after losing the election) from Sir John (Major not McGrath).

Offline John m

« Reply #2630 on: February 20, 2023, 02:10:55 pm »
I think Bertie is back to remind the Republican Element of FF lost to SF that a United Ireland was a FF idea long before Mary Lou cashed in .Labour was always the compromise option in Presidential votes FG cannot get transfers from True Republicans so can Never win needing 51% of the vote out of about 70% of all votes cast as they would be excluded from transfers from real Republicans .Could be interesting if both Gerry and Bertie paid the entrance fee Mareid of Enda wouldnt have a chance .If the next Government is FF/Sf +others ,then Berty must start Favourite for the Job .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #2631 on: February 20, 2023, 02:14:14 pm »
I suppose what's in the back of my mind is that a FF/SF coalition might be dependent on no Army Council presidential candidate? Mary Lou will dump Gerry as quick as she shat on thousands of freedom fighters.

Offline John m

« Reply #2632 on: February 20, 2023, 02:20:58 pm »
I suppose what's in the back of my mind is that a FF/SF coalition might be dependent on no Army Council presidential candidate? Mary Lou will dump Gerry as quick as she shat on thousands of freedom fighters.

Rodent I watched some protest about something from Dublin over the weekend and the Guest Artiste was Bernie Devlin she goes by Mc Allister or something now .Wonder why they are dusting her off ?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #2633 on: February 20, 2023, 07:27:11 pm »

Rodent I watched some protest about something from Dublin over the weekend and the Guest Artiste was Bernie Devlin she goes by Mc Allister or something now .Wonder why they are dusting her off ?
She used to have a LondonDerry Air.

Offline John m

« Reply #2634 on: February 26, 2023, 08:05:56 am »
Dr Leo on the Telly eating Shit thanking everybody from the EU to the UDA for all the work they did on the new Backpassage deal .You might notice he wasent allowed North of the border to fuck it up AGAIN .I doubt they even gave the cunt the address of where they are meeting .

Offline Belker

« Reply #2635 on: February 26, 2023, 08:46:41 am »
I hope they get it sorted this time ??

The problem being that if everyone bends over to the DUP this time,
what is next up on the DUP agenda ?

Offline Belker

« Reply #2636 on: February 28, 2023, 01:52:37 pm »
Every one seems to be busy patting themselves on the back over the Windsor brexit protocal agreement.
I reckon Jeffery will have other ideas fer them !

Offline John m

« Reply #2637 on: February 28, 2023, 02:00:44 pm »
Isint racism a lovely thing to watch in action .The Indian Cast System Richi the Rich upper Class Indian hasent met our lower Cast Indian .Or does he realize what a carton of Crap Leo really is .

Offline watty

« Reply #2638 on: February 28, 2023, 06:06:45 pm »
Leo's kept his head down this time and only congratulated "the EU" for their hard work.  Maybe he knows the DUP are gonna fuk it up and he's keeping his distance so he can blame it on the Germans

Offline John m

« Reply #2639 on: February 28, 2023, 06:17:15 pm »
Leo's kept his head down this time and only congratulated "the EU" for their hard work.  Maybe he knows the DUP are gonna fuk it up and he's keeping his distance so he can blame it on the Germans

The treacherous Half Breed bent over for Boros ,The Piece of shit wanted the North in and out of the EU so he could claim to be more Republican than the Fat ankeled youngone from Terenure .Remember both Boros and Leo had elections to win .Worked out well for our Indian he lost seats Britains American half Turk lost his Job and Gaff to an Indian .

Show Unread Posts