Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 353982 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #810 on: August 19, 2019, 11:35:55 am »
So basically what your saying is, they will now accept tessys deal, the same deal they rejected 3 times ?

Yep its the only deal on offer or Crash out .Boris tried to raise the anti but the EU just called and raised .I think there will be a general election a few days before the end of October and depending on the result .Boris will look for possibly the deal to be shelved and kicked down the Road and some way found to do both the divorce and new deal on the same day .Or Remainers win and there is a second referendum.Crash out is suicide it could lead to the collapse of the UK economy and the £ to fail who in their right mind would loan money to or invest in the UK .The end result will be Norway + +-+ with the UK both in and out .I HOPE

The non-existent can will be kicked several times between now and the next 10 yrs.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #811 on: August 19, 2019, 12:18:51 pm »
Sutherland had to destroy his own country to further his loyalty to the E.U. We see Leo doing the same. If the Brits pull out chaotically............every penny you have will be seized.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #812 on: August 19, 2019, 12:30:12 pm »
Sutherland had to destroy his own country to further his loyalty to the E.U. We see Leo doing the same. If the Brits pull out chaotically............every penny you have will be seized.
Would they be using the Army to enforce this ?
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #813 on: August 19, 2019, 12:31:55 pm »
Worse, the banks and post offices etc.

dalymount

« Reply #814 on: August 19, 2019, 03:23:02 pm »
Sutherland was the king of all bleeding hearts. I remember writing to him to tell him he had a fukkin cheek telling the Irish workforce to welcome his beloved foreigners here so the could and take their jobs by working for half the minimum rate, while he enjoyed his SIX fukkin from both the state, and the EU and faced no threat to his livlehood nothing's fukkin changed . Ahearne, and Bruton and others are at it now

dalymount

« Reply #815 on: August 19, 2019, 03:24:50 pm »
His 6 pensions I meant to say in the last post

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #816 on: August 20, 2019, 09:26:30 am »
Sutherland was the king of all bleeding hearts. I remember writing to him to tell him he had a fukkin cheek telling the Irish workforce to welcome his beloved foreigners here so the could and take their jobs by working for half the minimum rate, while he enjoyed his SIX fukkin from both the state, and the EU and faced no threat to his livlehood nothing's fukkin changed . Ahearne, and Bruton and others are at it now

Very clever man all the same...his legal expertise helped set up "Advocates Abroad", Dalyer. That's the crowd who advise "immigrants" what to say as they land on E.U. territory.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #817 on: August 20, 2019, 10:10:01 am »
For Dalyer.........

dalymount

« Reply #818 on: August 22, 2019, 07:04:29 pm »
Here John . Question for ya. Just suppose the backstop was scrapped how would that benifit the UK anyway ?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #819 on: August 22, 2019, 09:46:49 pm »
It wouldn't benefit them from what I can see but it would affect business in the North who actually want it but the DUP are determined not to represent their constituents.

dalymount

« Reply #820 on: August 25, 2019, 12:36:34 pm »
Well John, would you not agree that the cracks are starting to appear in the seemingly impregnable armour of the EU  ? There are clear signs that the hard line approach Boris is taking is starting to pay off. Already they have softened their stance Ireland will be the loosers in all of this. When the Brits go on to do very well outside the EU, and the EU is in the process of breaking up, we will have nowhere to turn to

john m

« Reply #821 on: August 25, 2019, 02:41:52 pm »
Boris has no options .Its a hard exit or his own people will disown him.Britain leave on October unless Corbyn can overtrow Boris .The EU WILL NOT BUDGE they cant ,if they give in to The Crown its all over for the EU .Boris is going to have his bluff called .Trump is also going to have his trade war bluff called .My advice pay down as much debt as you can and if you need to borrow to stay in the game do it now .Things could get bad very fast .

Your reading too much British Media .Boris is getting told to fuck off but the Brits are reporting it as some sort of victory for the Blond Lad .Watch the Exchange rate between the Euro and the £ before Brexit it was 1.40 now its 1.10 As I told you this is a Currency War its about the Survival of the Euro Currency which is actually worthless .You know my Favourite Barometer Deucha Bank use to be worth 268 euro a share now its worth less than 6 .Its more broke than Anglo the Germans all have their savings invested in this bank if it crashes like Anglo did the Germans dont have the coin to bail it out .That is why the EU MUST win a currency war with the £ and CANNOT bow to the Crown .Nothing to do with driving a Lorry load of Scallions and Cabbages over any imaginery border .FOLLOW THE MONEY Dalymount .
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 02:49:26 pm by john m »

dalymount

« Reply #822 on: August 25, 2019, 02:50:55 pm »
Well I guess we can speculate all we like, but only time will tell how it will all pan out. I still believe there will be a compromise deal to allow both sides to save face

john m

« Reply #823 on: August 25, 2019, 03:15:44 pm »
The only compromise is they extend for two or three years and try to do a trade deal and a withdrawl deal at the same time both would have to give a bit but the Brexiteers wont like that and if Boris agreed they would bring him down .An election with no Brexit would split the Conservatives fuck up Labour and after the election nothing would of changed .Boris has a plan Crash out destroy the Brexit party call a general election before the People realise what Brexit really means .Dragi is going to lob a handgrenade into the Mix before he goes by printing more useless Euros and the Brits will print more worthless pounds .The long term result will be hyper inflation its all monopoly money now .Quarter of a million for an x corpo house in Dublin 100 million £ for footballers .Our fools are depending on hyper inflation to wipe out the Dept thats why they dont give a fuck how much the Hospital or broadband costs .Downside of hyperinflation is your savings or pension will be wiped out .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #824 on: August 26, 2019, 05:25:58 am »
Johnson will call for an election before Oct 31st and the "remainers" will have been handed victory. The Brexit Party will ensure there's enough damage done to make a second ref swing the other way.............and then people will realise that Brexit was never going to be allowed happen. Farage and Boris, the Turk, are both in the pockets of the Marxist E.U. I had the misfortune to listen to a 20 something twat on his phone on Fri night telling his mate or bird not to overthink buying an apartment............presume he saw himself as an expert like so many before 2008............Another thick cunt who thinks history is for old fogeys....

Show Unread Posts