Author Topic: Crackdown on illegal immigrant taxi drivers  (Read 66123 times)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Crackdown on illegal immigrant taxi drivers
« Reply #105 on: August 22, 2018, 02:58:24 pm »
Not makin any friends on here timmy boy now are ya?
Callin everybody names an talkin load shite....

Now yur a fukin psychiatrist.....
Wud yu ever go an fuck off tellin everyone yur a success... An intelligent..... Yu sound like one fucked up nut case to me...
Go an ask me Bollix

FFS, Octy. It's not often we get intellectuals on here, don't be scaring them away.

Intellect, intelligence and common sense can be very different things, I guess. Tim is clearly a highly intelligent man yet left the army without a pension or a SPSV licence and struggled to pass a test on his county of birth... everything is relative.,

Met his type before ratti...heres a bit free psychology for him... ..

Was never goin be good enough for daddy..
. Over compensates by tellin everyone he's a genius and puttin labels on everyone else... Zero  introspection... Hopeless failure, socially retarded, talkin a load o gick........
He's more than once called people names on here.....
 I don't fukin like bullies.....
My point about autism was.... That everyone to me except cunts like yer man... Has value.... One me best mates has down syndrome.... He's like a fukin Wikipedia knows fukin everything... Photographic memory and seriously one of the funniest blokes I ever met......
He won't be teacheach.... But who gives a fuk......
If yur life revolves around yur on self importance an tellin the world yur a genius and better than others.... Then yur a  fuked
Up waste of good food..... Deep insecurity.... Can smell these cunts a mile off.... They're 2 a penny....
Give me a bloke who talks about his failures not his success any day the fukin week.....
Iq tests can be practiced btw.... There's cunts studying them all the time to impress the world.... Lost cunts they are....
I've said here before I've lost it all and had to build it up again... I even had a nice lotto win to get me on me way.... I went from millionaire to homeless in a couple years.... And I wouldn't swop the past for anything..... I learned how to live..... Money wasn't important anymore..... Now me friends are musicians, artists, and even my
Friend I mentioned.... I've learned how to live.......
I cudn give two flyin fuks how much is in yur bank account or how many plates ya allegedly have......
Are you genuine is all that counts
Don't be puttin names on anybody here
Fuk off....
My question was    define intelligence...?????????
Btw way timmy boy
Albert Einstein is believed to have what yu call adhd...

You'll learn
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #106 on: August 22, 2018, 03:22:41 pm »
Well said Octy...and, Nikola Tesla, the real inventor of electricity, died/was murdered, and was robbed of all his accreditation by the Yankee/ Scottish cunt Edison...all because he wanted to give it to people for nothing. Every Eastern European is taught that Tesla was the genius behind everything we are told was Edison and his cronies....Edison used to torture elephants on rail-tracks to prove "his" theories. By the way...Tesla never accepted his invitation to join the Scottish Rite of Freemasons...

john m

« Reply #107 on: August 22, 2018, 03:37:29 pm »
Occy dont take this wrong and think I mean Boy Love but im beginning to like you ...a lot  yippee yippee yippee yippee

Offline SClass

« Reply #108 on: August 22, 2018, 03:41:55 pm »
O are we on here to make friends ::fight
O fuck,

Yea, thats kinda de plan, or to find solutions to any of our problems,
or in your case to Bitch and Moan like a teenage schoolgirl !

I know,
Wish I had a IQ,
Even a little one

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #109 on: August 22, 2018, 05:03:29 pm »
Trouble is, with the ability to create multiple IDs here, there is no way of knowing whether someone is yankin' your chain or not, maybe all these head cases are the one person with someone just laughing at one's reactions to them.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #110 on: August 22, 2018, 07:52:43 pm »
Trouble is, with the ability to create multiple IDs here, there is no way of knowing whether someone is yankin' your chain or not, maybe all these head cases are the one person with someone just laughing at one's reactions to them.
I hope not Bobby......
I hope not

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #111 on: August 22, 2018, 07:57:19 pm »
Think the intention is to blame someone alright....stool pigeons inserted themselves earlier on...Rats has a total handle on ip's here...multiple people can post as one if that gobshite shares his password....

john m

« Reply #112 on: August 22, 2018, 08:10:09 pm »
FFS does it matter who he is .This forum is for entertainment and if you need a bit of info we will try to help .Told Korky once the reason I post here is so we can talk to non existing people as its cyberspace we wouldnt recognize each other if we were standing in a lane taking a piss togeather but it stops us talking to the man in the mirror or muttering to ourselves .
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 09:30:45 pm by john m »

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #113 on: August 22, 2018, 09:21:44 pm »
We all know what you look like John!!

Offline Belker

« Reply #114 on: August 22, 2018, 09:48:57 pm »
Occy dont take this wrong and think I mean Boy Love but im beginning to like you ...a lot  yippee yippee yippee yippee
I've been saying that fer a long time, there is definately a book in the kount !

dalymount

« Reply #115 on: August 22, 2018, 09:59:22 pm »
Ah leave Timmy alone,he is as entitled to express his view as the next man (or woman ) I personally agree with a lot of things he says , does that make me a cunt also ? Just because some of us don't feel the same way about certain issues does not make our opinion any less valid then anyone else I remember during both the abortion referendum,and the gay marriage referendum if you said you were voting against them,you were fukking ridiculed,treated with contempt,and even intimidated by the pink and fluffy brigade

Offline Belker

« Reply #116 on: August 22, 2018, 11:02:28 pm »
The problem is that those using multiple ID's are also using multiple devices like phones, laptops or P.C's fer each identity.

Offline weird al wankovitch

« Reply #117 on: August 22, 2018, 11:13:39 pm »
A vpn would probably hide your identity so you could act the bollix online. Personally I dont see the point in holding multiple accounts. Its a lot of work for one man. Would ya be arsed?

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #118 on: August 22, 2018, 11:58:53 pm »
Ah leave Timmy alone,he is as entitled to express his view as the next man (or woman ) I personally agree with a lot of things he says , does that make me a cunt also ? Just because some of us don't feel the same way about certain issues does not make our opinion any less valid then anyone else I remember during both the abortion referendum,and the gay marriage referendum if you said you were voting against them,you were fukking ridiculed,treated with contempt,and even intimidated by the pink and fluffy brigade
Dollymount...
I defended him earlier... I said it's a public forum and I found his opinions yes interesting.....
My point is this.....
Don't be abusing other posters....
In my case,,, out of the blue and for no obvious reason or negativity in his direction from me......
He said I had adhd or was low intelligence.....
I've a right to reply to that...
And so has everybody else...
Adhd is actually  complimentary if he knew anything about it
As regards low intelligence....I know my limitations...... Perhaps he should learn know his

Offline IrishTim1

« Reply #119 on: August 23, 2018, 12:32:55 am »
Not makin any friends on here timmy boy now are ya?
Callin everybody names an talkin load shite....

Now yur a fukin psychiatrist.....
Wud yu ever go an fuck off tellin everyone yur a success... An intelligent..... Yu sound like one fucked up nut case to me...
Go an ask me Bollix

FFS, Octy. It's not often we get intellectuals on here, don't be scaring them away.

Intellect, intelligence and common sense can be very different things, I guess. Tim is clearly a highly intelligent man yet left the army without a pension or a SPSV licence and struggled to pass a test on his county of birth... everything is relative.,

Met his type before ratti...heres a bit free psychology for him... ..

Was never goin be good enough for daddy..
. Over compensates by tellin everyone he's a genius and puttin labels on everyone else... Zero  introspection... Hopeless failure, socially retarded, talkin a load o gick........
He's more than once called people names on here.....
 I don't fukin like bullies.....
My point about autism was.... That everyone to me except cunts like yer man... Has value.... One me best mates has down syndrome.... He's like a fukin Wikipedia knows fukin everything... Photographic memory and seriously one of the funniest blokes I ever met......
He won't be teacheach.... But who gives a fuk......
If yur life revolves around yur on self importance an tellin the world yur a genius and better than others.... Then yur a  fuked
Up waste of good food..... Deep insecurity.... Can smell these cunts a mile off.... They're 2 a penny....
Give me a bloke who talks about his failures not his success any day the fukin week.....
Iq tests can be practiced btw.... There's cunts studying them all the time to impress the world.... Lost cunts they are....
I've said here before I've lost it all and had to build it up again... I even had a nice lotto win to get me on me way.... I went from millionaire to homeless in a couple years.... And I wouldn't swop the past for anything..... I learned how to live..... Money wasn't important anymore..... Now me friends are musicians, artists, and even my
Friend I mentioned.... I've learned how to live.......
I cudn give two flyin fuks how much is in yur bank account or how many plates ya allegedly have......
Are you genuine is all that counts
Don't be puttin names on anybody here
Fuk off....
My question was    define intelligence...?????????
Btw way timmy boy
Albert Einstein is believed to have what yu call adhd...

You'll learn

Hey Octy,

I appreciate your free psychoanalytic evaluation, I really do but can we get it once again but this time in English, please?
I know I'm a genius but I haven't gotten around to learning full on illiterate gibberish just yet, good man.

Show Unread Posts