Author Topic: Insurance Claim Withdrawn  (Read 8591 times)

Offline silverbullet

Re: Insurance Claim Withdrawn
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2019, 07:41:49 pm »
A promising footballer?

Did he dive in the witness box ?
Did the Solicitor cry foul?
Will he be hit with penalties?
Was he shown the Red card?

I'll get me coat! 8)

Offline Belker

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2019, 12:18:18 am »
Did he get done for costs ?
"Mr English (who represented motorist Joseph Fitzgerald and RSA Insurance) said the defendants were not seeking an order for legal costs against him."

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2019, 11:27:11 am »
Did he get done for costs ?
"Mr English (who represented motorist Joseph Fitzgerald and RSA Insurance) said the defendants were not seeking an order for legal costs against him."

FFS sure why wouldn't we try it on when there is not punishment !
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2019, 11:38:30 am »
One such deterrent would be to allow the state pursue costs against the parents of the offender if they owned a property of their own. His being 18 could be nullified by his dependency status....if they were housed by the state then a tenner a week dole reduction for the rest of their lives would suffice.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2019, 11:50:32 am »
He withdrew the claim, presumably under the agreement that those indemnifying the reckless motorist wouldn't pursue costs. Had he not withdrawn the claim it may not have been dismissed in it's entirety.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2019, 11:53:30 am »
Yes, I know, but as Stoneyer mentioned..........where's the punishment? Anyway, the deal was done and so be it. He might even get a stint on Ray D'Arcy or Brendan O'Connor now with that new and improved look?

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2019, 12:43:12 pm »
The punishment for a bloke who spends too long working out is humiliation on social media.The dumbass probably was so engaged in his public persona he neglected to cover himself online by staying away.Twenty years ago nobody would have heard or knew who he was.Now everyone he knows will think he's a thick cunt.

Means fuk all to us oul farts but a younger bloke might hurt himself.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2019, 12:47:31 pm »
The punishment for a bloke who spends too long working out is humiliation on social media.The dumbass probably was so engaged in his public persona he neglected to cover himself online by staying away.Twenty years ago nobody would have heard or knew who he was.Now everyone he knows will think he's a thick cunt.

Means fuk all to us oul farts but a younger bloke might hurt himself.

MFH I think most of would look luvly with our 24 Packs
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2019, 06:03:19 pm »
Paljust called over a broken man .He invested his redundency in his two sons business .They operate one of them window washing businesses where you use an extended pole .About 6 months ago one of the lads lost control of the pole and it fell and hit the conservatory roof of a nursing home ,no damage done .BUT the Matron reported the incident to the management company who got an engineerrs report and confirmed no damage done .BUT they claimed for the enginerrs report from my mates insurance he was not aware of this .This week they were informed by the insurance that as they did not inform them of the incident that they would not give them public liability for their staff as they were not sufficiently trained .Now this is the good bit when they asked the Insurers what sort of training they needed to have the Insurance informed them there was no specific training required .This was just a technical deision not to insure them .My mate rang around and has been informed as one company have withdrawn cover they are not required to quote .He recons they have about 80K invested in Two vans water pumps and equiptment both sons rely on the business for their mortgage money .

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2019, 06:46:45 pm »
laffin.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2019, 06:57:13 pm »
Insurance companies = Bookies
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

john m

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2019, 07:09:27 pm »
Its fucking ridicilous you buy insurance to cover you .If they had of broken a window and claimed it would be ok but because nothing happened and they didnt report nothing happening the insurance company wont insure them .The problem seems to be the Nursing home claimed for the engineerrs report as they reported the incident to their insurers and its their insurers are trying to recover the cost of the enginers report from my mates insurers who say they have no knowledge of the incident as my mates sons never reported it and by not reporting they have voided their cover .But if they had of reported that nothing happened in the first place the insurers would increase their next premium saying there was the possibility of a claim .You cant win with the cunts .Big family fight going on blaming one son for the incident .Only option if they cant get cover is to try and sell their customer base and vans to the competition might get them some of their coin back but then the two boys are back looking for wages ,dont suppose window washers are big earners hardly enough to pay a Mortgage .

Offline Belker

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2019, 11:15:59 am »
Insurance companies = Bookies
Why would you leave out the Pension companies and the Banks (who Fooked us all up) or the Super-markets, do you really believe that with Tesco "Every Little Helps" or that "Lidl Love Ireland" ?

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2019, 04:27:43 pm »
Its fucking ridicilous you buy insurance to cover you .If they had of broken a window and claimed it would be ok but because nothing happened and they didnt report nothing happening the insurance company wont insure them .The problem seems to be the Nursing home claimed for the engineerrs report as they reported the incident to their insurers and its their insurers are trying to recover the cost of the enginers report from my mates insurers who say they have no knowledge of the incident as my mates sons never reported it and by not reporting they have voided their cover .But if they had of reported that nothing happened in the first place the insurers would increase their next premium saying there was the possibility of a claim .You cant win with the cunts .Big family fight going on blaming one son for the incident .Only option if they cant get cover is to try and sell their customer base and vans to the competition might get them some of their coin back but then the two boys are back looking for wages ,dont suppose window washers are big earners hardly enough to pay a Mortgage .
Could they not set up new company? Or just one son “be director/owner” and other son just be employee. There has to be a way around the insurance

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2019, 03:55:49 pm »
80k is a big investment all the same when the bloke in my area just uses a bicycle, ladder and a bucket.Tell them we need a few drivers with more money than sense Ermy.

Show Unread Posts