Author Topic: Insurance Claim Withdrawn  (Read 8596 times)

john m

Re: Insurance Claim Withdrawn
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2019, 05:10:32 pm »
Its fucking ridicilous you buy insurance to cover you .If they had of broken a window and claimed it would be ok but because nothing happened and they didnt report nothing happening the insurance company wont insure them .The problem seems to be the Nursing home claimed for the engineerrs report as they reported the incident to their insurers and its their insurers are trying to recover the cost of the enginers report from my mates insurers who say they have no knowledge of the incident as my mates sons never reported it and by not reporting they have voided their cover .But if they had of reported that nothing happened in the first place the insurers would increase their next premium saying there was the possibility of a claim .You cant win with the cunts .Big family fight going on blaming one son for the incident .Only option if they cant get cover is to try and sell their customer base and vans to the competition might get them some of their coin back but then the two boys are back looking for wages ,dont suppose window washers are big earners hardly enough to pay a Mortgage .
Could they not set up new company? Or just one son “be director/owner” and other son just be employee. There has to be a way around the insurance

They have a lot of contracts if they rebrand then they need to renegoaite contracts .They have appealed to the insurance ombudsman and their insurance has been renewed plus a 2K premium increase pending review . It seems they should of gotten the engineers report just in case the roof blew off in future and the buildings insurers refered back to the incident .I was looking at going into business with an old mate I worked with for years .He was looking at all the weeds and vegetation that grows out of old brick chimneys around Stoneybatter and Renelagh .His idea was to remove it and repoint the chimneys a lot of them are weakened and could be unstable .He produced a safety manual for how it would be done using a cherry picker and scaffold .Insurance company wouldnt quote so he contacted the Insurance ombudsman and he got a quote for public liability and Operators insurance including employee insurance .They wanted just over 130K and a permanent qualified person who held the relevent Health and safety Qualification to supervise the work .They dont want the small man working .Big Dommos young fellas bird use to do the kids dancing and majorettes had to give it up as she couldnt get insurance to do competitions .They were insured in the community center but not if they left it .

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2019, 07:04:12 pm »
I’m sure if another company “bought” their company it would be easier. Like what happens when Hailo Rebranded to MyTaxi and will be changing to Free Now down the road.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2019, 07:52:09 pm »
You can't advertise that you're Free now if you're occupied surely?
It's a very German thing.
I'm expecting an invasion of Poland next.

dalymount

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2019, 04:42:06 pm »
I cant understand insurance companies.I rang allienz looking for a quote,and the question I was asked was,did you have any accident within the last 5 years ? only a NONE FAULT in 2015,where a hit and run hit me but the claim has since been closed and sorted put by the MIBI.sorry says he,I cannot quote tou because you had an accident within the last 5 years says he.it was a FUKKING NONE FAULT says I,sorry says he,I still cant quote you.its a fukking joke isn't it

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2019, 10:01:46 pm »
It’s a pity you won’t pony up about €5,000 a year to a radio company to save €1000 on your insurance.  rofl

BTW ( sarcasm)

dalymount

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2019, 10:15:01 pm »
I dont understand what tou mean please explain

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2019, 12:00:42 pm »
I cant understand insurance companies.I rang allienz looking for a quote,and the question I was asked was,did you have any accident within the last 5 years ? only a NONE FAULT in 2015,where a hit and run hit me but the claim has since been closed and sorted put by the MIBI.sorry says he,I cannot quote tou because you had an accident within the last 5 years says he.it was a FUKKING NONE FAULT says I,sorry says he,I still cant quote you.its a fukking joke isn't it
Making victims pay.

dalymount

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2019, 12:22:07 pm »
But what I dont understand is,why am I being penalised for something that was not my fault ? These bastards want it every way

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2019, 03:53:17 pm »
But what I dont understand is,why am I being penalised for something that was not my fault ? These bastards want it every way
If you change your stereo they consider that a modification.
If you didn't tell them they negate a claim.
Licenced thieves.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2019, 04:45:55 pm »
Plenty of Irish lads would work for them if they paid proper wages, erm. Maybe using Poles is a false economy?

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2019, 07:10:34 pm »
There is an insurance crowd Zego, that will give you a cheap enough insurance quote, but you need to be with a taxi company. So pay a taxi company €5,000 a year to save €1,000 on your insurance, makes perfect business sense

Offline Belker

« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2019, 08:56:21 am »
There is an insurance crowd Zego, that will give you a cheap enough insurance quote, but you need to be with a taxi company. So pay a taxi company €5,000 a year to save €1,000 on your insurance, makes perfect business sense
Would being a MyTaxi driver be acceptable to Zego ?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2019, 02:36:29 pm »

Maybe for the full-timers.

dalymount

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2019, 04:54:58 pm »
That company is based in London,and im pretty sure I made enquiries before as to wether or not Irish taxis could avail of northern Ireland,or british quotes and the answer was no

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2019, 06:12:06 pm »
That company is based in London,and im pretty sure I made enquiries before as to wether or not Irish taxis could avail of northern Ireland,or british quotes and the answer was no

They insured me for €1755 when Allianz quoted €3024 renewal. All details posted already on another thread. 
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Show Unread Posts