Author Topic: Here we go again  (Read 17608 times)

dalymount

Here we go again
« on: September 13, 2019, 05:15:05 pm »
Some of you might remember about 5 years ago the mayor of naas made a statement saying he didn't like dealing with Africans as a local councillor because he found them to be both aggressive, and demanding. Within days he had to resign because of pressure from the Irish refugee council.Mr Noel Freakish T D for Galway now finds himself in a similar situation , and is currently being crucified for recent remarks he made. I urge every member of this forum to email me Grealish and offer him your full support, with a plea not to resign under any circumstances

Offline Lizzzy

Re: Here we go again
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 05:27:37 pm »
Some of you might remember about 5 years ago the mayor of naas made a statement saying he didn't like dealing with Africans as a local councillor because he found them to be both aggressive, and demanding. Within days he had to resign because of pressure from the Irish refugee council.Mr Noel Freakish T D for Galway now finds himself in a similar situation , and is currently being crucified for recent remarks he made. I urge every member of this forum to email me Grealish and offer him your full support, with a plea not to resign under any circumstances

He wont resign or worry too much about it.  There were no gangs causing trouble 5 years ago.

Online silverbullet

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 11:17:26 pm »
Here's a delivery for Varadkar:
8)

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2019, 06:32:04 am »

He wont resign or worry too much about it.  There were no gangs causing trouble 5 years ago.

That won't matter........the hang 'em high brigade on social media puts enormous pressure on organisations and individuals to disappear or convert to the official Govt line. Outrage is fake but it's manipulated and controlled at a serious level by lobby groups. Look at the Joe Brolly incident.........he criticised a ref who just happened to be gay.

dalymount

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2019, 10:18:16 am »
Didn't hear anything about that, what did Joe say ? I hope Mr Grealish wobt resign, although he might, because it's a lot of pressure to bear, and as I said already the mayor of Naas did , because he was founded out already done asshole local councillor gas started a petition with over 800 signitures calling for him to go

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2019, 10:30:03 am »
Cantwell took over as lead of the GAA sports section in RTE.........Brolly, is an arrogant and opinionated man, but he accused Gough of unfairly dismissing Cooper in the drawn game a fortnight ago........so did Ciaran Whelan, but Brolly also mentioned the media influencing Gough's decision-making....he told the truth as Gough definitely hesitated before NOT sending off Kerry's O'Sullivan for a blatant card offence...Anyway, he's gone...like Dunphy and Giles were for telling the truth......Joanne was covering the soccer then too.......hmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Brolly subsequently apologised to Gough....

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2019, 04:51:45 pm »
Joe Brolly. €20 for an €11 fare to his hotel. Daycent man.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Belker

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2019, 10:04:23 am »
On Wednesday night, almost 1,000 people attended a public meeting on Government proposals to use the former Connemara Gateway Hotel to house asylum seekers in the near future.
The meeting was attended by a number of local politicians including Government chief whip Sean Kyne, Independent TD Catherine Connolly and Mr Grealish.

While the meeting was intended to give the public information on what was happening, several sources said it quickly descended into deeply controversial views on immigration.

Ms Connolly repeatedly spoke out against the remarks throughout the meeting.

However, several sources confirmed Mr Grealish instead said Ireland is a "Christian" country, should prioritise "good Christian families" and claimed most African asylum seekers are in reality economic migrants "sponging" off the system.

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/taoiseach-urges-independent-td-noel-grealish-to-clarify-remarks-about-immigrants-950650.html
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 10:08:50 am by Belker »

Offline Tony

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2019, 10:07:17 am »
Well he is right, we need a politician with balls like donnie in this kip of a country.
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Belker

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2019, 10:11:18 am »
Well he is right, we need a politician with balls like donnie in this kip of a country.
I totally agree but if'n ya say out loud then your a Racist or a Scriminator !

Offline Belker

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2019, 10:27:07 am »
I read the newspaper report the other day and the First thought in my head was; "Dalymount is gonna Love this 'Grealish' guy !"

The Second thought in my head was; "This 'Grealish' guy is gonna get Fookin Crucified !".

I totally agree with the man (just like the vast majority of Eire) but I (and they) just don't fancy the Crucifixion bit !

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2019, 12:55:34 pm »

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2019, 03:30:26 pm »
Certainly birthright, and the payment of taxes should give significant rights, but I don't see how a belief in an imaginary bearded man in the sky should merit any greater respect in and of itself.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2019, 04:12:14 pm »

That won't matter........the hang 'em high brigade on social media puts enormous pressure on organisations and individuals to disappear or convert to the official Govt line. Outrage is fake but it's manipulated and controlled at a serious level by lobby groups. Look at the Joe Brolly incident.........he criticised a ref who just happened to be gay.

I know what you mean but he is different. He is a popular independent TD who is a shoo-in at the next election. FG and FF know, that they may need his backing, so they wont rock the boat.

dalymount

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2019, 04:29:28 pm »
I already emailed me Grealish and thanked him for his ability to tell the truth in the face of such adversity as the immigrant council of Ireland, and the Irish refugee council, the Galway anti rasism brigade (who actually attended the meeting ) I advised him of the faith that bestowed the former mayor of Naas some years agofor making similar comments but assured him of my continued support.of course he will also meet with opposition from the journal rag bo doubt

Show Unread Posts