Author Topic: Here we go again  (Read 17602 times)

Offline Lizzzy

Re: Here we go again
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2019, 04:22:20 pm »
He's in trouble again, but fair play to him.

dalymount

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2019, 05:35:49 pm »
Another example of bolkoxigy the FF female TD who made derogatory comments about the cream crackers is now under pressure to resign. When is this fukkin country going to cop the fukk on  the girl was perfectly right. The only thing she done wrong was to apologise for it die to pressure from the left wing fukkwits

dalymount

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2019, 05:49:17 pm »
I might have known . It was that fukkin cunt Coppenger who had a go at Grealish today . She said he was racist because he wanted to know was the 10 billion a year being sent from this country being taxed. What a fukkwit she is

Offline Belker

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2019, 06:25:08 am »
The Immigrant Council has said comments by Independent TD Noel Grealish that €10 billion has been sent abroad over the last eight years are "shameful".

The council said that remittances are an essential part of migration and part of the Irish experience for generations.

Mr Grealish's comments were branded as "racist" after he made the remarks in the Dáil.

The Galway West TD told the Dáil that the money has been sent to countries such as Poland, Nigeria, the UK and France.

He asked if Revenue or the Department of Finance had any way of tracking where this money was coming from.

Amid palpable tension in the Dáil chamber, Solidarity-PBP TD Ruth Coppinger said the question was an example of disgraceful racism.

https://www.rte.ie/news/politics/2019/1112/1090381-noel-grealish-dail/

Offline Belker

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2019, 06:34:33 am »
I would kinda like an answer to that question too ?

dalymount

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2019, 07:17:25 am »
Does that not bare out what I am always saying about politicians being afraid of their shite of the immigrant council of Ireland ? Immediately after questioning this substance of this money, the crowd of fukwits in Dail Eireann rounded on him for daring to shine a light on this matter

Offline Belker

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2019, 08:22:11 am »
Any Irish politician saying anything at all against the Knackers or the Welfare migrants is sealing his own doom.
If I was a politician on a Squillion quid a year, I'd do the same, house the knackers and the welfare tourists (but not in my estate), head down and keep drawing the salary.

Whom in their right mind would suggest that the knackers are drawing dole both here and in the UK while plundering and pillaging working in the US laying tarmac and fixing gutters (British passport is Free entry to the US) and working by night under the Silvery Moon.

Whom would suggest that the so-called refugees are not actual refugees at all (as has been proven in 94% of cases taken) but have actually entered Eire illegally by-passing the Geneva convention which states that a refugee must claim asylum at the FIRST safe port of call but instead they cherry-picked the juiciest welfare state to arrive at.

Offline Belker

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2019, 08:30:53 am »
I have heard many African migrants on radio stations giving out about all sorts.
And then the presenter would ask them simple questions like; "Where did you originally travel from ?"
And the answer would be; "I can't say that".

Or how did you get from where ever to Ireland ?;
And again the answer would be; "I can't say that".

And if'n the presenter pushes it any further, then he is a Racist !

dalymount

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2019, 08:59:40 am »
Ken the problem is not the migrants, it's the Irish people's fault for putting up with it, and the likes of that cunt Ruth Coppenger, and Boyd Barrett etc

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2019, 09:34:34 am »
I have heard many African migrants on radio stations giving out about all sorts.
And then the presenter would ask them simple questions like; "Where did you originally travel from ?"
And the answer would be; "I can't say that".

Or how did you get from where ever to Ireland ?;
And again the answer would be; "I can't say that".

And if'n the presenter pushes it any further, then he is a Racist !
or "Not Politically Correct"
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2019, 10:53:15 am »
Grealish is playing to the gallery his voters like a bit of Racism so he supplies it .The Figure of Billions is Made up .The biggest exporters of Cash from Ireland are Punters who Gamble on international sites .Election time coming up this is Trumpism Galway Style .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2019, 01:09:26 pm »
This is a real number off the radio today...apparently there's €40000 per Nigerian leaving the state.That's impressive after tax and all.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2019, 01:15:15 pm »
This is a real number off the radio today...apparently there's €40000 per Nigerian leaving the state.That's impressive after tax and all.

So the question Mr Grealish is (rightly) asking....has this money been declared to Revenue for the purposes of proper taxation where required?.....or sumtin like that!!

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2019, 01:18:41 pm »
Grealish is a clown for saying the Nigerians are coming here to SPONGE from the state. how can you say that about people who haven't even came here yet? what about the Nigerian taxi drivers who are working here? are they sponging off the state? no they are not. we have plenty home grown spongers here, in my experience most foreigners who come here want to work, what they do with the money they earn here is their own business.

john m

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2019, 01:31:33 pm »
Grealish is a clown for saying the Nigerians are coming here to SPONGE from the state. how can you say that about people who haven't even came here yet? what about the Nigerian taxi drivers who are working here? are they sponging off the state? no they are not. we have plenty home grown spongers here, in my experience most foreigners who come here want to work, what they do with the money they earn here is their own business.

+1

Show Unread Posts