Author Topic: Get yourself checked  (Read 109953 times)

Offline silverbullet

Re: Get yourself checked
« Reply #435 on: January 11, 2020, 06:57:40 pm »
Im afraid im way passed stents tony,all arteries blocked very severe heart disease according to the consultant,so its worrying to say the least
https://youtu.be/HpQJk-h3IwY

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #436 on: January 11, 2020, 07:14:32 pm »
Get the job done properly, DM... not that you've any choice! Stents are only for blokes who wanna be taking it apart every couple of thousand kilos.

dalymount

« Reply #437 on: January 11, 2020, 07:22:31 pm »
Any update on tour own lad rat ?

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #438 on: January 12, 2020, 05:49:32 am »
Hard to keep an oul fuk down!!

It's no laughing matter Hal, I'd 4 nights and nearly 5 days of  suffering.

Offline Belker

« Reply #439 on: January 12, 2020, 06:47:52 am »
You'll be grand daly, if they keep putting you back that means your not as bad as others, inanyways im home now recuperation, and already planning to go fishing on Sunday, but I'll take another week off work.
Good to hear El Tonio, go easy on de sheep up there !  lol

Offline Belker

« Reply #440 on: January 12, 2020, 06:51:04 am »
..and for a bit of good news, I'm back on my feet.
Did you have an ailment ? or did you just get de Ryde ?

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #441 on: January 12, 2020, 09:43:17 am »

He had the flu ken ...its no laughing matter lizzy said ... ...I ve me hand sanitizer in me car ....I  stick it up me nose aswell....stings a bit buy hey ......domestos anti bacterial sprayed on all the door handles and anywhere yu see them touching in yur car ....and dont look at them wen they  talk to ya ya can get virus laden  spray in the eye ....and dont talk back.....germ carrying filth
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #442 on: January 12, 2020, 11:56:29 am »

He had the flu ken ...its no laughing matter lizzy said ... ...I ve me hand sanitizer in me car ....I  stick it up me nose aswell....stings a bit buy hey ......domestos anti bacterial sprayed on all the door handles and anywhere yu see them touching in yur car ....and dont look at them wen they  talk to ya ya can get virus laden  spray in the eye ....and dont talk back.....germ carrying filth
I'm going to try that.

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #443 on: January 12, 2020, 12:14:35 pm »
I don't like talking about it Ken because there are lads worse of, but yes I had the Flu. I haven't had it for 10 or 12 years and thought I was immune to it, but there you go you just have to get on with it.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #444 on: January 12, 2020, 04:16:18 pm »
I don't like talking about it Ken because there are lads worse of, but yes I had the Flu. I haven't had it for 10 or 12 years and thought I was immune to it, but there you go you just have to get on with it.
I got the swine flu bout 5 yrs ago...in an out hospital for 6 months after wut eye and ear problems ....real bad ...then the aussie flu ....bed 21 days hospital again same ting .....
Constant hand sanitizer now after handling money ....it smells like vodka so the cnuts be looking at yu wen they get in yur car but fuk em ....I've worked bout 8 hours since December I afraid me life gettinit again cause it's a month off work ...2 euro in the chemist sanitizer....
Dont touch yur face or rub yur eyes an no picking yur nose and tell them to get out if they coughing....tru a cnut out at Christmas...said he goin report me I said fuk off yu shudnt be infectin others fuk off wit yur germs ya selfish cnut ....
Never heard of him again ...cnut

Cause I'm 100 % percent celt we not able for these foreign germs an unclean ape virus the immigrant bring in on airplanes ....same as the Arapahoe an Apache wer killed off in ther millions by the immigrant Anglo Saxon scum dirt
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 04:20:02 pm by Octavia1 »

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #445 on: January 12, 2020, 04:24:46 pm »

Not really, thanks DM. Just waiting for his monitor, an ECG and some other tests on his brain. He hasn't had any further seizures but the three he had were several months apart each. They reckon it could be stress or shock related as the first occurred when he cut himself (by accident!) in work and the second when he fell dow the stairs at home (tripped over the cat)... the third was the only one that resulted in significant injury and that was at college during exam week... although he's not the sort of young fella you'd think would be stressed but I guess it's hard to tell what's going on in their heads... beyond what they say, of course.

dalymount

« Reply #446 on: January 12, 2020, 05:31:36 pm »
Kids these days,I think that THEY think we wouldnt understand.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #447 on: January 12, 2020, 05:35:03 pm »

Not really, thanks DM. Just waiting for his monitor, an ECG and some other tests on his brain. He hasn't had any further seizures but the three he had were several months apart each. They reckon it could be stress or shock related as the first occurred when he cut himself (by accident!) in work and the second when he fell dow the stairs at home (tripped over the cat)... the third was the only one that resulted in significant injury and that was at college during exam week... although he's not the sort of young fella you'd think would be stressed but I guess it's hard to tell what's going on in their heads... beyond what they say, of course.

Cut yu say rattly ?? Did he get tetanus ? Lock jaw can cause seizures apparently

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #448 on: January 12, 2020, 06:32:25 pm »
According to a Nurse last night, Influenza is killing people in Dublin and it's currently centred around Marino.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #449 on: January 12, 2020, 08:13:18 pm »
According to a Nurse last night, Influenza is killing people in Dublin and it's currently centred around Marino.
Cork is epidemic.....

Show Unread Posts