Author Topic: The wise words of Donald the Fucktard  (Read 14127 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: The wise words of Donald the Fucktard
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2020, 10:58:34 pm »
Juxtaposed to you....yes!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2020, 11:06:12 pm »
Just heard from the bro that the shops are now being wiped out by lads who can't go the pub....drink sales through the roof..priorities lads....can't bate the Irish.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2020, 03:07:45 pm »
Lot's of empty shelves in Tesco today. The Germans are reacting far more efficiently in my experience.

If you're thinking of shopping online I wouldn't recommend Tesco either. I pointed out to a lad filling online order boxes that the milk he picked was 4 days older than the milk I picked and he didn't give a fuck. Don't believe that bollix about them treating your order as you would yourself, they clearly dump all the rotten and sour shite on the fat lazy keyboarders.

john m

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2020, 03:09:30 pm »
Lot's of empty shelves in Tesco today. The Germans are reacting far more efficiently in my experience.

If you're thinking of shopping online I wouldn't recommend Tesco either. I pointed out to a lad filling online order boxes that the milk he picked was 4 days older than the milk I picked and he didn't give a fuck. Don't believe that bollix about them treating your order as you would yourself, they clearly dump all the rotten and sour shite on the fat lazy keyboarders.

Do you have any evidence like a link to  support that liable .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2020, 03:13:36 pm »
Links are only required where material is copied and pasted from elsewhere. Thanks.

dalymount

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2020, 05:33:09 pm »
Er in doors went down to donaghmede this morning to do the shopping.queue out the door shutters down,only letting so many in at one time.the problem is,they Insist on packing your bags for you,and in that case you have young kids doing it who dont give a fukk what way they pack them.went back down now,same story queue right up the front door ,you cant get near it .gave up and went home for the second time.it would make more sense to have these kids putting your stuff on the conveyer belt,and you could pack the bags yourself which would be quicker,and done right

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2020, 05:42:18 pm »
Lidl was a pleasure on Wed. No queues, full shelves. Also went to Homestore and More, Ikea, Carpetright, Screwfix, Woodies and Argos on Thursday. Similarly all pretty easy work compared to normal.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2020, 05:43:55 pm »
I prefer the Aldi way....put it in the trolley,move away from checkout and bag the goods yourself over at the counter.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2020, 05:44:22 pm »
Lidl was a pleasure on Wed. No queues, full shelves. Also went to Homestore and More, Ikea, Carpetright, Screwfix, Woodies and Argos on Thursday. Similarly all pretty easy work compared to normal.

Moneybags!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2020, 05:54:07 pm »
Didn't spend a whole lot to be honest... but I was unwittingly in agreement with the Green Party TD who suggested we should be supporting businesses that are still operating... not so sure now that he said it!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2020, 05:55:31 pm »
... and I suspended my pension contributions.

dalymount

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2020, 06:07:18 pm »
I wonder does the green party rep want us to support the germ spreading taxi drivers who are still out there doing their best to infect all around them ?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2020, 06:13:06 pm »
Oh...and LPT collection was suspended 'till May (I think)... that freed ups another deuce. Applied for my emergency scratcher too but I'm having difficulty applying for the longer term one - not sure if I need Benefit or Assistance yet anyway - because the online myWelfare yoke says I have to go down town to verify my identity and get a PSC but they cancelled the appointment I made (as prompted) so I don't know where I'll be at if/when the emergency payments are withdrawn, not that I've got anything yet.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2020, 06:15:47 pm »
Oh...and LPT collection was suspended 'till May (I think)... that freed ups another deuce. Applied for my emergency scratcher too but I'm having difficulty applying for the longer term one - not sure if I need Benefit or Assistance yet anyway - because the online myWelfare yoke says I have to go down town to verify my identity and get a PSC but they cancelled the appointment I made (as prompted) so I don't know where I'll be at if/when the emergency payments are withdrawn, not that I've got anything yet.
Ask your super model Missus to revolut you!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2020, 06:16:17 pm »
I wonder does the green party rep want us to support the germ spreading taxi drivers who are still out there doing their best to infect all around them ?

People still have to get from A to B. Yisser were all anxious to be part of the public transport infrastructure when yisser went on strike, first sign of adversity and you reckon the public can go fuck themselves. What about Gardai, Bus Drivers, Train Drivers, Postmen, Supermarket Staff, etc, etc, etc...

Show Unread Posts