Author Topic: Contact tracing  (Read 12404 times)

Offline Theoneandonly

Re: Contact tracing
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2020, 08:40:29 pm »
Still operating in Madrid, max one passenger per car, it's weird really, we're obviously expendable?

answering the initial question I keep a diary of every job I do every day, unfortunately I don't know all the people I have come across in shopping centres and suchlike, unlike the pompous gobshite who asked it
Thank you for the term of endearment.
As I took the advice of educated people I chose to not work, thereby reducing the risk to the general public and family.
Numbers allowed gather in one place now has been reduced to four thus only allowing 3 passengers max in your vector vehicle.
Will you adhere to this or continue to be an arrogant idiot trying to amass wealth.
What part of NOT endangering the lives of those around me makes me a gobshite?

At least some of of you are admitting you're not working in order to protect your own sad arses, folk were coming in to your beloved airport after being evacuated from holiday resorts ,many after hanging around airports for days and you expected them to cram onto a bus? you couldn't give a toss about passengers ,,, only ever cared about yourself.
I'm sure you'll be back on your high horse pontificating about how important and essential you are when all of this boils over, we're obviously not that important if at the first sign of danger we can all fuck off and hide in our pads
If you have a wife she can keep your remains in the car ashtray! :o
Front line ... nursing, we might share the ash tray
She probably has protective gear. When she rents out your taxi ro a smoker, you won't be long putting back on the weight! 8)

1 in 4 covid 19 cases are healthcare workers

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2020, 09:25:43 pm »
Still no taxi specific advice from Govt or NTA save allowing drivers insist on card payment.

I thought they may have advised drivers who are classed as "at risk" i.e over 59 years old / pregnant / weak immune system / smoker to stop working and/or only allowed jobs booked through a dispatch firm (to ensure contact traceability) and advised drivers to wear masks. However, Free Now has issued some advice:

https://free-now.com/ie/covid-19/

With the spreading of coronavirus (COVID-19) FREE NOW advises drivers adhere to the hse guidelines as advised by the NTA.

Follow the hse's prevention steps:

Wash your hands well and often to avoid contamination

Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing an discard used tissue

Avoid touch eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands

Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces

Avoid handshakes where possible

On top of that, please clean and disinfect your car regularly and avoid touching passengers phones (e.g. to help them with payment). After handling cash, please wash your hands.
Visit the HSE website for more information: https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus.html

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2020, 09:30:00 pm »
Still no taxi specific advice from Govt or NTA save allowing drivers insist on card payment.

I thought they may have advised drivers who are classed as "at risk" i.e over 59 years old / pregnant / weak immune system / smoker to stop working and/or only allowed jobs booked through a dispatch firm (to ensure contact traceability) and advised drivers to wear masks. However, Free Now has issued some advice:

https://free-now.com/ie/covid-19/

With the spreading of coronavirus (COVID-19) FREE NOW advises drivers adhere to the hse guidelines as advised by the NTA.

Follow the hse's prevention steps:

Wash your hands well and often to avoid contamination

Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing an discard used tissue

Avoid touch eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands

Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces

Avoid handshakes where possible

On top of that, please clean and disinfect your car regularly and avoid touching passengers phones (e.g. to help them with payment). After handling cash, please wash your hands.
Visit the HSE website for more information: https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus.html
Proof if proof were needed that we are Expendables...less 15%.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2020, 09:32:51 pm »
The most expendable at the moment are health care workers. Fair play to the drivers who are helping them risk their lives to save others. I hope they are following Free Now's advice and wearing surgical masks.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2020, 09:38:01 pm »
The most expendable at the moment are health care workers. Fair play to the drivers who are helping them risk their lives to save others. I hope they are following Free Now's advice and wearing surgical masks.
Health care staff have training.  What kitemark on face masks do Freenow recommend? And where does the water for the 29 second hand wash after every transaction come from?

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2020, 09:41:27 pm »
I stopped working ....not to protect "my sorry ass " but to protect my family and community
All of a sudden there blokes comin on here out of the woodwork an  slaggin  because some here choose not to work ...
I smell an agenda ...someone is losing a few bob an they cant handle it ...
Them 3000  italian fans that came here from the airport in taxis ....those tourist from all over who came here for paddy's day got taxis from the airport,  those idiots in temple bar  got taxis into town and to hotel again and again to the airport ...people using taxis for virus parties....taxis have been a BIG  PART OF THE PROBLEM in spreading this virus .
...The government should have closed down the country on the 28 of February when the first case was  diagnosed here ...essential travel  only....essential taxi use only and they should have provided training and equipment to all taxi drivers  in order to stop taxi drivers getting it or at least to reduce the chance of getting it from people at the airport and spreading it all over the country  but that possibility could of had legal  ramifications an someone somewhere said ..." let them at it "  because its astonishing that there was no intervention,  training , equipment supplied etc
Theres no point in getting personal and name calling anymore ....the argument has bein beaten to death ....soon we are going see the carnage ...for some reason
Some dont care about our  old or less healthy than ourselves....they use terms like herd immunity and underlying condition or " it only affects those over 59 so I'm ok jack fuk you I'll go out to work it's only like a cold for someone my age " .....most likely  ther own parents have passed on or they dont care ...so when somebody says to me "  I'm saving my own ass " or grow a pair" " or I'm afraid then they are wrong .......you have no idea what this virus is about to do  here .....your the one who is worried about your own ass ...your the one who doesn't give a fuk about our community , or cant handle a bit of poverty for a  few months...
And if you get it and are left on a trolly because we've run out of ventilators  ...remember you where part of the problem and not the solution.
The true measure  of a society is how it treats it's most vulnerable...Gandhi said  ....or was it  :-\

« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 09:47:46 pm by Octavia1 »
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2020, 09:41:44 pm »
Free Now don't recommend masks but I think Govt/NTA should and, obviously, supply them. Training or no training it's health care workers that have the highest rate of infection. An alcohol based sanitiser is sufficient to kill the virus on hands.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2020, 09:45:50 pm »
Free Now don't recommend masks but I think Govt/NTA should and, obviously, supply them. Training or no training it's health care workers that have the highest rate of infection. An alcohol based sanitiser is sufficient to kill the virus on hands.
Seen the 25 or more Taxi inspectors working from home?

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2020, 09:52:01 pm »
Drove into town earlier to drop in me insurance cert and there were plenty of taxis working and not one rank I passed was empty.The public are being told to avoid unnecessary journeys.Now that more retail places are closing the amount of taxi work will decrease.

We're comparing ourselves to Italy and Spain when our cost of entry is much lower.Not one of us paid more than 6k for our plates.The lads in other countries took out small mortgages to buy their plates.I think we can afford a month off in these circumstances.I'll be taking five or six off the way this is going.:-D

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2020, 09:54:06 pm »
You can get up to €410/week on the dole... €350 no questions asked.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2020, 09:55:14 pm »
Drove into town earlier to drop in me insurance cert and there were plenty of taxis working and not one rank I passed was empty.The public are being told to avoid unnecessary journeys.Now that more retail places are closing the amount of taxi work will decrease.

We're comparing ourselves to Italy and Spain when our cost of entry is much lower.Not one of us paid more than 6k for our plates.The lads in other countries took out small mortgages to buy their plates.I think we can afford a month off in these circumstances.I'll be taking five or six off the way this is going.:-D
Plenty.of widows selling their heroic husbands plates for pennies on the dollar after this is over.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2020, 09:56:05 pm »
Not work a wank SB!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2020, 09:56:52 pm »
Penny for an old altar boy, Padre?

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2020, 09:58:54 pm »
Me missus said earlier that 350 is more than I earn most weeks..I got annoyed then I realised there was some truth in it.

dalymount

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2020, 10:00:00 pm »
All I want to know is,will Kelly Kearns,Ebbs andhave to close their doors now. under these new restrictions.I would be so delighted if they did,and never open again.then the drivers would see how unnecessary these cunts were in the first place.lets hope they are DISPATCHED to history

Show Unread Posts