Author Topic: corolla virus denier  (Read 11888 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: corolla virus denier
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2020, 07:29:06 pm »
High rate compared to UK. Were they local drivers or holidaymakers?

Offline Horse

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2020, 07:39:42 pm »
But sure cmere octy only he's a smoker he'd be driving them around for free.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2020, 09:10:10 pm »
I'm looking at the poor chap driver who died .
.yes he was 78 but otherwise fit and working....and interestingly he was an artist I see
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2020, 09:14:52 pm »
Are you talking about Mick the moan? If so you are mistaken. He wasn't fit and working. In fact he spent the last few months in hospital, where he contracted the virus.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2020, 09:16:57 pm »
But sure cmere octy only he's a smoker he'd be driving them around for free.

I'm not arguing wit anyone anymore horse about the dangers of taxi driving an gettin this ....you an me an others  talking to a wall .....
We will see the numbers rise soon ..and more drivers will die ....that's a cert ......anyway I hope you all stay safe

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2020, 09:17:45 pm »
Are you talking about Mick the moan? If so you are mistaken. He wasn't fit and working. In fact he spent the last few months in hospital, where he contracted the virus.
Have ya a link?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2020, 09:20:16 pm »
https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/coronavirus-ireland-family-popular-dublin-21772780

-Quote-

Mick's daughter Emily had earlier posted about the Tallaght family's harrowing experience, and it has since been shared thousands of times on social media.

She said: "So still think that coronavirus won’t get you? Here’s the real story, my dad was due to leave hospital on Monday after having surgery (107 days).

"Unfortunately he started to cough and they swabbed him and he tested positive."

- end Quote-

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2020, 10:09:40 pm »
He died yes ....of Corona covd 19 virus ....I've a grand to bet here ratt if any one wants to take a bet that ther be more taxi drivers dying from this .   I'll pay ya wit your sum up if ya like or cash ..I'm absolutely certain they most likely caught it in ther line of work
I'm astonished at your stance on this issue ...as I said I'm tired arguing about it for weeks and I dont really care wat anyone else thinks .....but I cant understand how you of all people ...a rock of sense for years and the man to turn to if you want real information....has continued to trivialise and be so hostile to the fact that taxi driving  is a high risk occupation in regard to this virus ....I'm absolutely flabergssted hearing it coming from you ....its like someone
Has a gun to yur head ....it doesn't add up coming from a man of your intelligence.........
That's all I'm goin to say about it ....the subject is toxic at this stage ....even the thread ...virus denier ....its not funny ....I hope none of you get it .....if you survive you could end up with permanent lung damage ... permanent heart  or kidney damage ........why put yourself at risk ? Or condone those that still go on about wanting to work ....your getting paid ...
Working a taxi is not working a supermarket....there is absolutely no comparison.....
Anyway the bet is on
....any takers ....?   

Offline Horse

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2020, 10:15:16 pm »
I completely side with you on this issue octy.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2020, 10:43:38 pm »
yiz know I'm right.
come over to the dark side.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2020, 10:52:44 pm »
yiz know I'm right.
This is the dark side

john m

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2020, 11:35:07 pm »
Im an Occi disciple man makes sense 350 a week to sit at home lads in WW1 or WW2 never got that option just go out and get made dead lads and we will put a flag on your coffin If its no problem then why are the men and women who make the rules Dail Eireann not sitting .When they refer to essential workers they mean workers THEY require to maintain THEIR lifestyles .Painters and decorators who could be painting empty schools are not essential but Ludmilla and Borat who work the off licence are essential .That useless no good cunt Paul the communist was calling for building sites to be closed so much for supporting workers he wanted men to get no pay but he collects his pay and party leaders allowance.

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2020, 12:29:32 am »
yiz know I'm right.
This is the dark side
There is no dark side really,  as a matter of fact it's all dark.
Six legs good, four legs bad!

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2020, 12:32:17 am »
just wanna go on record and say I'm a Corolla virus denier.
don't believe it's any more bogey than the regular flu which takes out loadsa people young and old every year.
some aulfla taxi driver allegedly bought it in hospital the other day as a result of the virus.
everybody knows if you check in to a hospital in this kip you'll get the flu, pneumonia, or if you're really lucky a pillow over your chevy chase during the night.
it's an indictment of the hospitals in italy and elsewhere that old people are snuffing it en mass.
over proscribed medication and in a lot of cases totally misproscribed medication given to people is what's putting their light out.
then again aulflas and aulwans can't live forever.
even up to this present day you'll get an alcoholic GP quack prescribe antibiotics to treat the flu when flu is a virus and antibiotics will only treat bacteria. challenge that and you'll be deemed a hypochondriac.
if you're feeling tom dick don't go and die in a hospital.
have'nt heard of cases of gaffs being encountered with fuckin ten dead bodies found inside as a result of the Corolla virus have ye.
I'm still out working not because I'm greedy but because I think the whole thing is a loada gash.
I can't get over the hysteria and seeing everybody buying in to it.
everybody is brainwashed by the constant bombardment of it's mention.
seeing that benny on the TV giving it the large one down the camera in his prime minister's address sealed it for me.
It must be true ! Sure isn't it on the telly and the interweb all the time ?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 12:35:45 am by TheDevilHimself »
Six legs good, four legs bad!

Offline sore

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2020, 06:24:20 am »

Show Unread Posts