Author Topic: LTDA (UK) newspaper.  (Read 10423 times)

Offline Bubba Ho-Tep

Re: LTDA (UK) newspaper.
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2020, 01:51:55 pm »
Bubba I would like to hear your opinion on wether you would support a proposal for a state run transparent dispatch operation.totally free from any influence,or imput from any current dispatcher
I was recently involved in trying to launch a driver owned/run app. It ran into the usual problem, drivers unable to see beyond their noses.
I`d be in favour of a state/driver run operation.
Check your messages.

Offline Belker

« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2020, 11:03:57 am »
Ill have a word with brother for ya John,he is 40 years a member of royal Dublin ,was captain of it a few years back ,so you and Dommo should be alright
So it would seem that it is OK to provide your mates with a round of golf which in these Covid times is near impossible to get.
Even members have to wait weeks fer a Tee-off time, but with a word in the proper ear that can all be sorted out on the QT.
Is that Gangster's style or Cronies style ? Or where does it fit in ?

You Harp on about the Gangsters and Cronies on here DM, then do exactly the same yourself !

Offline Punter

« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2020, 11:14:02 am »
Things must be different in Rebel City--I was up in Powerscourt on Friday morning @9.30--3 juveniles on front course and two guys on back course,not much busier when I was leaving !

Offline Belker

« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2020, 11:31:31 am »
Things must be different in Rebel City--I was up in Powerscourt on Friday morning @9.30--3 juveniles on front course and two guys on back course,not much busier when I was leaving !
Very different down here Punter, Members only, No Green fees, and a long wait and queue system.

My Mum (80) rearing to get back on the course but her course 'Water Rock' closed down due to Covid,
and No Green fees available anywhere so she has to wait till August to restart her membership in a new club.

dalymount

« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2020, 11:47:01 am »
My dear belket.its not cronisim,the erm is not my mate,and from what I hear big Dommo is the type of person you dont refuse when he asks.a bit like the way your buddy who shall remain nameless in case he brings me to the ECC for slander.used to do business.hand over 150 lids,or no insurance for you my son

Offline Belker

« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2020, 11:51:23 am »
Ill have a word with brother for ya John,he is 40 years a member of royal Dublin ,was captain of it a few years back ,so you and Dommo should be alright
So can you please explain this post ?

dalymount

« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2020, 12:00:38 pm »
Ah Jeez I already did,but for some reason it didnt post.basically what I said was,the erm is no mate of mine,and big Dommo is not the type of person you refuse from what I hear about him.he does business much the same way as your buddy whom im terrified to name in case you and he bring me to the European court of justice pay me 150 blips or no insurance for your taxi.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2020, 12:06:58 pm »
Can you say it again...for the "Hard at Hearing"
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

dalymount

« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2020, 12:08:34 pm »
I dont think Ken likes me any more ,so ill have to refer to him as that man

john m

« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2020, 12:45:33 pm »
Dollyer did you ever pay any of the Taxi Unions to get insurance ?

dalymount

« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2020, 01:37:35 pm »
What do you think ermy ?

john m

« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2020, 01:47:44 pm »
Just wondering why it bothers you if you didnt .

dalymount

« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2020, 02:41:11 pm »
It bothers me that such crooks are operating within the taxi industry,and giving the trade union movement a bad name .if they were part of the ICTU which I doubt,I would say the likes of these cunts would have been fukked out if congress had known the way they were exploiting the very people they were supposed to be representing,never mind using threatening tactics to extract money from them.nothings changed though some of the thugs that work under the banner of these certain dispatchers ALSO  use thuggery if an independent dares to pick up in what they see as their patch

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2020, 10:20:04 pm »
Gangsters involved in trade unions... didja ever hear the likes? Do you remember when we had to wait 6 months for a phone line because of the low life scum controlling CWU, DM?

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2020, 01:59:26 am »
Boys o boys
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Show Unread Posts