Author Topic: Pubs reopening .Yes or not yes  (Read 15657 times)

john m

Re: Pubs reopening .Yes or not yes
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2020, 05:23:42 pm »
Leo V Mick keep the hospitals open or keep the schools open .Dont rule out this Government exploding too many fuck ups .To many Egos .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2020, 05:43:11 pm »
Mehaul is a cunt. Dr. Leo was great so he was.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2020, 10:38:29 pm »
Fender benders
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Jonno

« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2020, 10:55:18 pm »
HIS HIGHNESS SPEAKS AGAIN....Tánaiste Leo Varadkar has said the Green List is to become “a real green list” freeing up people to travel to several European destinations, including for holidays, without having to restrict their movements for 14 days when they return to Ireland.

The Government’s previous overarching advice for people to avoid all non-essential overseas travel, including to Green List countries, has now been amended.

Is he the only Minister in Government are the rest on holiday in Courtown ?

Probably cause he's the only one who can string a sentence today.  Some FG-er (Hildegarden?) was on the PK show this morning.  All was going well until someone phoned in and asked her to explain how the official advice was not to travel to Donegal but flying to Poland was ok...  She ended up talking about Germany for some reason.
For the life of me I still can't fathom why they are, or ever did, encourage people to do that "staycate" bullshit. What's the difference in carrying the plague to or from a foreign country than another part of this fair isle?
As it stands you'd probably be safer going to the Costa Brava than taking your deck chair to the hole- in- the- wall.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2020, 11:23:25 pm »
HIS HIGHNESS SPEAKS AGAIN....Tánaiste Leo Varadkar has said the Green List is to become “a real green list” freeing up people to travel to several European destinations, including for holidays, without having to restrict their movements for 14 days when they return to Ireland.

The Government’s previous overarching advice for people to avoid all non-essential overseas travel, including to Green List countries, has now been amended.

Is he the only Minister in Government are the rest on holiday in Courtown ?

Probably cause he's the only one who can string a sentence today.  Some FG-er (Hildegarden?) was on the PK show this morning.  All was going well until someone phoned in and asked her to explain how the official advice was not to travel to Donegal but flying to Poland was ok...  She ended up talking about Germany for some reason.
For the life of me I still can't fathom why they are, or ever did, encourage people to do that "staycate" bullshit. What's the difference in carrying the plague to or from a foreign country than another part of this fair isle?
As it stands you'd probably be safer going to the Costa Brava than taking your deck chair to the hole- in- the- wall.

I guess you're only infecting/being infected by your own. Perhaps they want to keep Covid local.

Here's a shot from  my Galway-cation:

8)

john m

« Reply #95 on: September 17, 2020, 04:50:46 pm »
Its at it again..Tanaiste Leo Varadkar has confirmed people are free to visit Green List countries after a change in Government advice.He is now the Minister for fun .

john m

« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2020, 04:54:47 pm »
NOW HE IS THE MINISTER FOR HEALTH ...Dublin pubs could be open “in a couple of weeks’ time,” the Tánaiste has told the Dáil.

The reopening of the rural pubs from Monday next is a welcome development. “That will, hopefully, allow pubs in Dublin to follow suit in a couple of weeks’ time,” Leo Varadkar said.

Offline Jonno

« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2020, 05:00:05 pm »
It's officially level 3

john m

« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2020, 05:04:45 pm »
It's officially level 3

Not till Leo tells us .

john m

« Reply #99 on: September 17, 2020, 05:14:14 pm »
I wonder what price Paddy Power would offer on Leo Scoring for both Rovers and Milan tonight and saving a Penalty ?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #100 on: September 17, 2020, 05:30:39 pm »
Fair play to Dr. Leo... we need someone to curtail that Mehaul cunt.

Online Bob Shillin

« Reply #101 on: September 17, 2020, 06:05:45 pm »
It's officially level 3

Will it stop the Dart to Bray being jampackedtightfull?
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #102 on: September 17, 2020, 06:37:54 pm »
Possibly.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #103 on: September 17, 2020, 09:19:17 pm »
Ah Bob , speaking of Jam :

I went to a strawberry picking competition the other day, a woman with no arms and legs won it.

Jammy cunt.
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #104 on: September 17, 2020, 10:29:20 pm »
If the news is correct then no indoor food to be served so pie pubs become wet pubs so all the Porter Shops will close again in Dublin .

The Cabinet is to consider a request from the National Public Health Emergency Team to stop indoor dining in pubs and restaurants in Dublin.

Given the rise in Covid-19 cases in the capital over the last seven days senior figures are tonight indicating that Government will agree to the proposal.

It would mean that these pubs and restaurants could only serve customers if they have outdoor areas or offer a take-away service.

The Chief Executive of the Restaurants Association of Ireland has said the move would be "a disaster" for his members.

Adrian Cummins said there had been "no prior consultation" with the RAI about such a move.

He said he is "shocked" that stopping indoor dining for a few weeks is being considered given that "the spread of the virus in Dublin is predominantly in households, with very little to almost no cases in the hospitality sector."

He added: "Currently, controlled and regulated environments like restaurants are not the problem, households are."
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 10:34:13 pm by john m »

Show Unread Posts