Author Topic: Great News -- from "Nothing "Free Now  (Read 5486 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Great News -- from "Nothing "Free Now
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2020, 09:56:03 pm »
80 litres in a week is some serious driving....but maybe chasing those jobs...eh!! lol

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2020, 09:56:21 pm »
If someone says can I pay with freenow

JUST SAY NO
I'm not with them I didn't get job of app
Cash or card or atm or garda station

Fuck frenow
+1
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Belker

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2020, 10:08:13 pm »
The re introduction of FN Sum up CC fees could lead to all sorts of problems.
Fer instance before when a street hail asked;"Do you take card ?"
You agreed knowing there was no charge, but from next year it will be; "NO".

Also if Joe was lucky enough to cop off with Pamela one night and do the business and Pamela booked a taxi on her account fer Joe to go home before her husband got back the next morning, and then Joe in my cab wishes through gallantry to pay fer his own taxi home and offers a card if I can switch payment method, then it will be Fook off, it's on Pamela's account.

dalymount

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2020, 11:17:56 pm »
Protest me bollox,they ARE NOT your employers,so stop fukin acting like they are,and FFSgo out and get your own work

Offline vandriver

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2020, 07:28:33 am »
I've used Applegreen 3 times.Once I got a discount,the other 2 times...computer says no....so I'm back full time to Circle K

Offline Horse

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2020, 11:46:59 am »
FN are 'turning the screw' again right in the middle of a pandemic, how nice of them to the workforce they keep telling us are great !

I have posted honestly about my work since last mid April, but these last 6 weeks since lockdown 3 and 5 have been devastating. I'm easily down 50% of my weekly takings and then FN insult me with this !

The apple green offer sounds good but you have to call to their office WHICH IS CLOSED to collect the voucher/tag, and they point blank refuse to pay fer a stamp to post one out to you.

They certainly are "turning the screw" ken. But you shouldn't be complaining.  Sure you and your ilk handed them the screwdriver.  Hell ye handed them a whole toolbox when you decided to deface your car with free advertising for them. Turning the screw is an understatement.  More like getting the chainsaw out and slicing through yours, mine and everyone else's earnings on their way to market domination. And ye know what ken, the ambassadors are the ones filling up that chainsaw with petrol to keep it chugging along at its increasingly destructive pace. When there's nothing left, drivers will be asking where did it all go wrong? It all went wrong the minute drivers decided to deface their cars with a foreign company's gick just so they could see jobs a few seconds before their colleagues.  Its a mind thing. And you my friend and your ilk fell for it hook, line and sinker. Only thing is you ended up ruining the industry for not just yourselves but for everyone.  Cheers for that  ::cheers

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2020, 12:31:29 pm »
Drivers won’t complain as much when the put up the commission to 20%.
Throw some Bobo their way and they be happy out.

Offline Horse

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2020, 01:09:15 pm »
And a couple of medals. They could bring out the platinum medal. I'm sure some of the licky lackys will cum in their jox at the prospect of being a platinum pleb.

dalymount

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2020, 01:22:56 pm »
Ah here horsey,leave kenny alone

Offline Horse

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2020, 01:27:50 pm »
I'm not directing that solely at ken. Thats for all the licky lackys who handed yours and my industry and livelihood away for a few receipt rolls and a cup of coffee.  Not forgetting the medals, the all important medals. Shame really.

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2020, 01:29:14 pm »
In the good ol days of the Bobo texting each other who covered the 20 jobs first.
Happy days.
Ker ching

dalymount

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2020, 02:03:16 pm »
I'm not directing that solely at ken. Thats for all the licky lackys who handed yours and my industry and livelihood away for a few receipt rolls and a cup of coffee.  Not forgetting the medals, the all important medals. Shame really.
your right there horsey,the industry was handed to dispatchers on a plate,but particularly to FN.all because people dont have the balls to go out and get there own work

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2020, 02:14:30 pm »
your right there horsey,the industry was handed to dispatchers on a plate,but particularly to FN.all because people dont have the balls to go out and get there own work
Yet when you bring your enormous stones to work, you keep telling us that you don't get any,........work that is. While the rest of u who are working are getting by.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

dalymount

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2020, 02:22:11 pm »
Yes and the reason I dont get any is because everyone wanting a taxi is signed up to a fukkin dispatcher lacky.how the fukk could any independent driver operate in those circumstances

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2020, 02:39:13 pm »
"There are none so blind as those who WILL not see"
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Show Unread Posts