Author Topic: Swastika  (Read 5010 times)

Offline watty

Re: Swastika
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2021, 07:36:45 pm »
FACT West German women athletes were the best in the world factually they won the most medals set the most records .thats a FACT .West German women athletes were full of drugs FACT this undermines the previous FACT .FACTS  change when the evidence changes FACTS are only news bullitins on what we should be believing at this moment in time and thats a FACT .
Ya sure it wasn't the East Germans?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doping_in_East_Germany

The government of the German Democratic Republic (GDR) conducted a decades long program of coercive administration and distribution of performance-enhancing drugs, initially testosterone, later mainly anabolic drugs to its elite athletes. The aim of this program was to bolster the state image and prestige by winning medals in international competition such as the Olympic Games. The East German doping system started in the 1960s.

The system was extremely formalised and heavily based on a notion of secrecy. On a performance level, the system was successful. East German athletes were part of the elite and the country achieved successes. However, the doping system negatively affected the health of numerous athletes over time.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2021, 03:22:10 pm »
FACT West German women athletes were the best in the world factually they won the most medals set the most records .thats a FACT .West German women athletes were full of drugs FACT this undermines the previous FACT .FACTS  change when the evidence changes FACTS are only news bullitins on what we should be believing at this moment in time and thats a FACT .

The government of the German Democratic Republic (GDR) conducted a decades long program of coercive administration and distribution of performance-enhancing drugs, initially testosterone, later mainly anabolic drugs to its elite athletes. The aim of this program was to bolster the state image and prestige by winning medals in international competition such as the Olympic Games. The East German doping system started in the 1960s.

The system was extremely formalised and heavily based on a notion of secrecy. On a performance level, the system was successful. East German athletes were part of the elite and the country achieved successes. However, the doping system negatively affected the health of numerous athletes over time.
Never let FACTS get in the way of a good story.

Ermy still has the poster of Jarmila Kratochvilova on the wall of his box room!!

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2021, 06:21:29 pm »

Never let FACTS get in the way of a good story.

Ermy still has the poster of Jarmila Kratochvilova on the wall of his box room!!

I'd say he's more wanked out than Panels wanked out French panel van!!

Offline John m

« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2021, 07:36:32 pm »

If I didnt mean West Germany I would  not of said West Germany FACT .Everyone knows East German women has scrotums .But the Idea that West Germany forgot about being Nazis and always tell the truth and wouldnt force people to take needles is bollox .

https://www.ironcurtainproject.eu/en/stories/ive-given-my-blood-for-union/how-east-and-west-germany-abused-and-drained-their-athletes/
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2021, 08:09:29 pm »

If I didnt mean West Germany I would  not of said West Germany FACT .Everyone knows East German women has scrotums .But the Idea that West Germany forgot about being Nazis and always tell the truth and wouldnt force people to take needles is bollox .

https://www.ironcurtainproject.eu/en/stories/ive-given-my-blood-for-union/how-east-and-west-germany-abused-and-drained-their-athletes/
Christ on a bike...is there nothing you won't wank off to? 8)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2021, 08:15:01 pm »

In me youth I went to a nudist beach  somewhere near frankfort on odor or sum east German Town that was straight out of 1930s nazi Germany wit a load student girls ......
All them beautiful lovely   communist girls stripped off in a jiffy to play volley ball   ther boobs  banging  like clackers ..........anyway they wer alot fatter than wen they had ther clothes on for some inexplicable reason  but I didn't mind atall I loved them all ...
Anyway ...you wonder wer the yers go ....... great days ........it all comes back to me occasionally wen I'm havin a ....zzzz ... nap ..yawn ...anyway next week I'll tell yu bout the 2 fat Italian prostitutes who owned an Irish  pub  who  I lived wit in Italy for a month ...they looked skinny wit ther clothes on aswell  :-[

::sleep
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 08:17:46 pm by Octavia1 »
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2021, 08:30:28 pm »
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline John m

« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2021, 08:37:51 pm »
I lived in Garmish Partenkirchen in the late 70s Bavarians are still spitefilled cunts .Still think Merkel was a Soviet Plant .Like I said a bird with a degree that was built like a Shotputter must of had connections to the Communist Party .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2021, 09:32:49 pm »
Those krauts are devious ba$tards,the only language with a word for enjoying someone else's misfortune....schadenfreude

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2021, 01:21:42 am »
Seems like a few of us lived in Germany…..Donat talk about zee wor >:(
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline John m

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2021, 07:34:10 am »
One month till Christmas !If you are writing your Santy Letter ask FOR A GUN .Just read bits of the New German Governments policy document if they are serious we are fucked .They are pissed off funding European Wasters and want their Covid Cash they lent to other EU spongers back and they want Fiscal Stability .That means Paggo or Docherty or whoever is the Minister For Money in Ireland wont be able to borrow coin to pay Dole,Pensions ,Rent Subsidies .They are going to want more Coin from other EU Countries to pay for Guns and Tanks to defend ourselves from the Russians and Chinamen .They also say they will defend the Northren Ireland Protocal thats code for FUCK with the Brits at our expense .This new German Government are all about Business and will cut fuck out of welfare payments expect Heir Veradker to do the same .We will be telling our Grandchildren about the Good old days when you could get Free money (Dole PUP HAP ) This is the First Conservative led Government in Germany in about 30 years and they are the Boss of us we will have to do what they say .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2021, 03:02:10 pm »
One month till Christmas !If you are writing your Santy Letter ask FOR A GUN .Just read bits of the New German Governments policy document if they are serious we are fucked .They are pissed off funding European Wasters and want their Covid Cash they lent to other EU spongers back and they want Fiscal Stability .That means Paggo or Docherty or whoever is the Minister For Money in Ireland wont be able to borrow coin to pay Dole,Pensions ,Rent Subsidies .They are going to want more Coin from other EU Countries to pay for Guns and Tanks to defend ourselves from the Russians and Chinamen .They also say they will defend the Northren Ireland Protocal thats code for FUCK with the Brits at our expense .This new German Government are all about Business and will cut fuck out of welfare payments expect Heir Veradker to do the same .We will be telling our Grandchildren about the Good old days when you could get Free money (Dole PUP HAP ) This is the First Conservative led Government in Germany in about 30 years and they are the Boss of us we will have to do what they say .
What they couldn't do with guns and troops they did with finance. Clever guys the Ethels.

Offline John m

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2021, 05:56:45 pm »
Silver when Mary From the Navan Road gets the keys to the executive Toilet she will discover we are Old Mother Hubbard .In keeping with their Trotskite ways TAX TAX TAX Shinners wont be to popular for long .If the EU cut off the free money we might Irexit .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2021, 07:08:02 pm »
Silver when Mary From the Navan Road gets the keys to the executive Toilet she will discover we are Old Mother Hubbard .In keeping with their Trotskite ways TAX TAX TAX Shinners wont be to popular for long .If the EU cut off the free money we might Irexit .
The poor working class thinks a Marxist/Leninist party led by Portaloo McDonald is their answer to virtually free gaffs. A rude awakening beckons.

Offline John m

« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2021, 01:37:29 pm »
Silver you will be happy to hear the Germans are looking at legalizing your favourite Jazz Cabbage .Our Government will follow .

Show Unread Posts