Author Topic: Summoned to the Depot  (Read 74103 times)

john m

Re: Summoned to the Depot
« Reply #240 on: September 10, 2017, 12:38:41 pm »
The 5 minutes waiting time should start from when you accept the ehail .I have a pain in me cock with Sharon and Daniell hitting the app before they have their make up on .It takes you 3 or 4 minutes to get to the pick up point then they want another 5 minutes .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #241 on: September 10, 2017, 01:00:32 pm »
The customer has ordered a taxi, they know it's on the way. No need for any waiting time at all

Completely agree John....goin backwards with technology,customer has real time info unlike the old days,can't understand for the life of me why Hailo even introduced it,i mean did passengers start complaining that their taxi was arriving too quickly?...they cudda just told their customers customer not to hail until they're ready.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #242 on: September 10, 2017, 01:03:07 pm »
But if we were to not get a scrub fee I'd be gone after no answer on the phone. Why wait 5 minutes to realise the passengers aren't coming out. And then we are supposed to go through the rigmarole, still outside the pickup spot, in regards to claiming your scrub fee.

No pint to being too impatient. Remember why you took the job in the first place i.e. to do it!

john m

« Reply #243 on: September 10, 2017, 01:14:05 pm »
SORRY Rodent I forgot to ask .How are Ya I hope you are feeling better .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #244 on: September 10, 2017, 01:35:25 pm »
As several political commentators have predicted-the next world war will be fought digitally. 8)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #245 on: September 10, 2017, 01:39:04 pm »
Worst bout of influenza ever, erm. I was lucky to escape with my life when I caught a bad dose a few years back. This time it's worse, much much worse. I barely have the strength to type.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #246 on: September 10, 2017, 01:44:41 pm »
I barely have the strength to type.

Clearly not the worst bout of manflu so!!

john m

« Reply #247 on: September 10, 2017, 01:58:54 pm »
Worst bout of influenza ever, erm. I was lucky to escape with my life when I caught a bad dose a few years back. This time it's worse, much much worse. I barely have the strength to type.

I hope it dosent effect your dart throwing arm or even worse your drinking arm .

Offline Belker

« Reply #248 on: September 11, 2017, 08:35:35 am »
Fiona assures me that the tone of replies from the support team is not intended to be condescending and she will review the set responses.

The one set responce that I hate is "Only accept jobs that you can cover" after you cancel a job.

Fer example last Sat night 12.30am and I'm heading only 100m to a job, I ring Langer-Dan, he answers and this was his responce, I kid you not; "Sorry Bud, I didn't bother cancelling, sure it's Sat night and you will have no bother in getting another job in Two minutes..."
I bite my lip and hang up on him, then I cancelled the job, only to be told by Mytaxi "Only accept jobs that you can cover !"

Offline Belker

« Reply #249 on: September 11, 2017, 09:15:27 am »
As several political commentators have predicted-the next world war will be fought digitally. 8)

To quote Albert Einstein; “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Show Unread Posts