Author Topic: What do you think  (Read 14600 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: What do you think
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2017, 11:51:37 am »
Ha ha that's ony to do list Hal.Grand canal hotel plays music in the jax and so does the Davenport I can only imaigine how fancy the Shellbourne might be.Some day..

I've stayed in it,a treat for the missusss birthday a few yr back,was very nice i must say,had brekkie in the room next morning...very nice also,loads supplied,
Very handy for fallin back to after fallin out of Bruxelles in the early hours,mind you,i booked it in June for a stay in Jan.

john m

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2017, 11:53:07 am »
The settlement of the taxi trip is solely made between the taxi contractor and
the passenger in accordance with the contractual and statutory provisions (taxi tariff).

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2017, 11:53:33 am »
I think they raffle an end device every day erm, but you're only entered in the raffle if your current cumulative average medal is Gold.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2017, 11:54:39 am »
mobile end-devices, including smartphones, (hereinafter: "End-devices") required for
using the services in accordance with the general terms of use applicable to the
software.
 Anybody get a Smartfone off them ?
They were offering some deal to join a now defunct network. Does that count

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2017, 11:56:16 am »
They always have phone deals, Pinnington forgets that he doesn't work for Carphone Warehouse anymore... bless him!

john m

« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2017, 12:09:15 pm »
Having read through all of that I still do not know whos passenger is on board ? I know ..Schedule of fees of Hailo Network Ireland Ltd.
Taxi dispatch service: 12% of the Payment Amount
As of: January 2017..

I dont know what Mytaxi fees are its not there .

I also dont know if its my passenger  if so where Mytaxi get the right to track them or me while I am conducting a private transaction .

Im looking forward to their reply to my email .Might be grounds for an inquiry to the Data Protection Commission .$ Days now since I sent them an inquiry usually they answer quicker than that .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2017, 12:17:06 pm »
Patience is a virtue. You've asked them, no doubt they'll tell you in due course.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2017, 12:20:42 pm »
If you've emailed them and asked them a question why the he'll are you asking us too?

Whoever sent you for the job, it's their passenger(s)

Let's say your Aunties, friends, cousins, nephew rings you and asks you to pick up their mother, whose passenger is it??

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2017, 12:35:54 pm »
And who said technology was there to simplify our lives? Looking forward to hearing what the Polish and Lithuanian truckers have to say on their forum when the driverless Scanias hit the roads. Most likely, the e-mails will be lost in the pile of rubble that the NTA have out the back.

john m

« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2017, 01:13:52 pm »
If you've emailed them and asked them a question why the he'll are you asking us too?

Let's say your Aunties, friends, cousins, nephew rings you and asks you to pick up their mother, whose passenger is it??

Hello Matt .Ill tell you why im asking you the question because Im trying to find out if the open ended service which requires Mytaxi to track both you and the passenger is actually legal .Unlike UBERS offering of a fixed contract that shows the pick up and drop off some of Mytaxies jobs require the customer to be tracked to calculate payment due .Is that legal .If the passenger is your passenger as soon as they get into your car the app has not instructed you of the destination so the arrangement is now between you and the customer and not a pre ordained  contract .The issue is simple is the service legal UBER who you can be sure looked at every legal aspect of the game do not offer open ended contracts they give both pick up and drop off locations .Is it legal to track somebody to calculate payment?

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2017, 01:19:33 pm »

Hello Matt .Ill tell you why im asking you the question because Im trying to find out if the open ended service which requires Mytaxi to track both you and the passenger is actually legal .Unlike UBERS offering of a fixed contract that shows the pick up and drop off some of Mytaxies jobs require the customer to be tracked to calculate payment due .Is that legal .If the passenger is your passenger as soon as they get into your car the app has not instructed you of the destination so the arrangement is now between you and the customer and not a pre ordained  contract .The issue is simple is the service legal UBER who you can be sure looked at every legal aspect of the game do not offer open ended contracts they give both pick up and drop off locations .Is it legal to track somebody to calculate payment?

Oh John , John, John, John, John,

No one is being tracked for payment (YET) Drivers have to input the price at the end of every job.

john m

« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2017, 01:25:37 pm »
Hi John,

Thanks for getting in touch,

I can understand where you are coming from in regards the customers and those who correctly hailed the taxi and those who hop into the first cab that turns up at the door and pretends it is theirs. That’s, why we have the protocol of asking passengers, are you the person who hailed the cab. 99% of the time they own up to the fact it’s not them and pays cash for the journey then there is those that don’t.

I will pass on your concerns to the driver support and development team, we appreciate you taking the time to express your concerns

Any further issues don’t hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Answering a question they were never asked .

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2017, 01:31:13 pm »
Hi John,

Thanks for getting in touch,

I can understand where you are coming from in regards the customers and those who correctly hailed the taxi and those who hop into the first cab that turns up at the door and pretends it is theirs. That’s, why we have the protocol of asking passengers, are you the person who hailed the cab. 99% of the time they own up to the fact it’s not them and pays cash for the journey then there is those that don’t.

I will pass on your concerns to the driver support and development team, we appreciate you taking the time to express your concerns

Any further issues don’t hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Answering a question they were never asked .

In other words,
Blah blah blah blah, we don't read what us asked of us, just like we don't listen to drivers feedback.

Thanks for wasting your time and ours but we will pretend that we are going to let someone know that we care

Thanks

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2017, 02:46:33 pm »
They cudda used a two word reply in fairness!!

Show Unread Posts