Author Topic: Monday Notification?  (Read 42702 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Monday Notification?
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2017, 03:57:28 pm »
I can't remember if i even achieved or received the required number of jobs or the bonus back then,i tend not to be swayed by these scams...i'll take the 20 pieces if i can though!! lol

Offline Belker

« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2017, 04:17:18 pm »
To be fair, he did opt in... after the promo finished. However, as he pointed out the T&Cs didn't say you had to opt in before tasking part just that you had to opt in. If opting in wasn't allowed after achieving the target why was the facility still live? Anywaysanall, I think the substance of the erm's whinging is that the system wouldn't have let him achieve the target had he opted in beforehand.

Thanks Stephen fer pouring a birra Petrol on the Flames !

Offline Belker

« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2017, 04:19:01 pm »
I can't remember if i even achieved or received the required number of jobs or the bonus back then,i tend not to be swayed by these scams...i'll take the 20 pieces if i can though!! lol

20 jobs fer 20 pieces of Silver, it works fer me !

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2017, 04:25:05 pm »
I won't bother doin the Euromillions tomorrow night...but on Sat i might do the winning numbers and tell the National Lottery that if i had have done those numbers before the draw they wouldn't have come out....so fukin pay up!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2017, 04:38:44 pm »
That'd be a reasonable demand if they let you place the bet after the numbers are drawn. Alas, unless mytaxi is running the show, they won't.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2017, 04:42:37 pm »
Flanagan's Ball...I stepped out and I stepped in again.......

Offline Belker

« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2017, 07:51:57 pm »
I got miz Ton n a half Bobo today so all is good here,
and YES I did 'opt in' in advance !

Offline Smccartn

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2017, 09:22:24 pm »
I done the required number of jobs last Saturday but didn't receive any opt in confirmation. Having heard nothing from them on Monday as promised I emailed them to say they didn't confirm my optin or confirm I had qualified on promo.   I received the bonus yesterday and received the below email from them this morning. 

Hi,

If you opted in and you achieved the bonus jobs or didn’t achieve them

you would’ve received a text. However, if you didn’t opt in and achieved it

you should have got a phone call. At the moment, the phone calls are still on going.

Thanks for getting in touch.

Regards,

john m

« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2017, 11:52:36 pm »
I done the required number of jobs last Saturday but didn't receive any opt in confirmation. Having heard nothing from them on Monday as promised I emailed them to say they didn't confirm my optin or confirm I had qualified on promo.   I received the bonus yesterday and received the below email from them this morning. 

Hi,

If you opted in and you achieved the bonus jobs or didn’t achieve them

you would’ve received a text. However, if you didn’t opt in and achieved it

you should have got a phone call. At the moment, the phone calls are still on going.

Thanks for getting in touch.

Regards,

FFS they must be learning how to write emails by reading mine ,{If you opted in and you achieved the bonus jobs or didn’t achieve them

you would’ve received a text. } So if you thought you opted in but didnt achieve the required number of jobs and you didne recieve a text how do you know your Opt In was successful ?

And now an ERMISIM  rofl rofl{if you didn’t opt in and achieved it

you should have got a phone call. ,} Now how can you achieve something that you never set out to achieve do they not understand the meaning of the word achieve .

A company with in excess of a Billion euro turnover and they are illiterate .

john m

« Reply #99 on: September 15, 2017, 12:22:33 am »
To be fair, he did opt in... after the promo finished. However, as he pointed out the T&Cs didn't say you had to opt in before tasking part just that you had to opt in. If opting in wasn't allowed after achieving the target why was the facility still live? Anywaysanall, I think the substance of the erm's whinging is that the system wouldn't have let him achieve the target had he opted in beforehand.

Thank you Rodent for your support and astute observation as you stated the option to opt in was still available after the promotion and the link was still active .Now I can only assume that was because the were still taking registration other than that they would of killed the link ...I was perusing the present offering and I noticed that unlike the great christmas 2014 bonus debacle they actually qualify the limits of the Opt In option when they say .You only need to opt in once to be eligible for this promotion.However you will only be eligible for the weeks that occur after you opt in date   No such restrictions were implicit in the Great Christmas 2014 Bonus Debacle any ordinary taxi driver using the tec for the first time would be entitled to assume that as there were no actual limits applied to when you coud opt in that by opting in at any time you had opted in .I know acording to one of the Very Top Union Leaders in our industry that aas he stated in a recent interview with the Evening Herald the reason that up to 10% of drivers were not registered on the drivers app was because they struggled with the tec .I dont remember any training moduel from the Dungeon on the process they wanted us to follow when we opted in .Anyway this one still has a long way to run .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2017, 10:45:37 am »
Old dog for the hard road, eh?

Offline Belker

« Reply #101 on: September 17, 2017, 12:15:15 pm »
I did 'opt in' but I was worried in the first week after getting no confirmation email that I might have put in a wrong digit in my phone number. However I did get my 150 Bobo last week and hopefully will get my 150 Bobo again this week as I completed 20 jobs in the required time last night, even tho I had 5 no-contacts and only 1 of them qualified fer a scrub payment. One was my own fault fer taking the wrong customer and the other 3 cancelled before time. And then Rats beat me to the 20 jobs by 10 minutes, now that was a proper  'Kick in de Bollocks' !

@ Mytaxi. Maybe if a job is cancelled and it comes within the criteria of a 'Scrub payment', then maybe it should count as a 'Job Done' in this and any further promotions ??

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #102 on: September 17, 2017, 02:08:05 pm »
I might have been inclined to overlook taking the wrong passenger, charging it at €5 cash would have cost you 60c while potentially earning you €50.00.

Offline Belker

« Reply #103 on: September 17, 2017, 03:06:02 pm »
Naw, stay within the rules, easier in the long term.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #104 on: September 17, 2017, 04:42:38 pm »
In general I agree, I like to play a fair game but that wouldn't be far from the rules, you only got the job 'cos mytaxi sent you there and the time spent on that job coulda cost you the bonus.

Show Unread Posts