Author Topic: Must polish me Crystal ball  (Read 13269 times)

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Must polish me Crystal ball
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2018, 12:28:11 pm »
They won't be allowed to operate an automated vehicle beside us meat eaters.Im not a legal expert or any expert but they can't run them yokes 24 hours a day and expect us to maintain a living.

john m

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2018, 12:29:58 pm »
I doubt it given that there's more than one on TAC. For a bloke who professes to know about politics you obviously know nothing about lobbying. How much do you think Daimler/mytaxi has spent on vouchers/bonuses to date and how much do you think they'd need to put in brown envelopes to get drivers' reps on side? Do you think Heron went to the media to report 20,000 drivers leaving the trade because they got better jobs because he thinks that is true? Cop on, man!

I would never make any assertions on how intelligent some Reps might be or the hue of of an Envelope .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2018, 12:30:37 pm »
Why should they expect us to maintain a living, MfH?

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2018, 12:36:13 pm »
It's a long way down the road but they won't bring in robot taxis for as long as us meat bags wanna stay in the industry.We can assume they'll be more efficient and hard working and honestly more productive.Theres gonna be a big push back against this tech when the kids see their parents on the scratcher in a few industries.

john m

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2018, 12:39:32 pm »
They won't be allowed to operate an automated vehicle beside us meat eaters.Im not a legal expert or any expert but they can't run them yokes 24 hours a day and expect us to maintain a living.

Where did you get the idea of Autonomous taxies .They will Daimler/Mytaxi Uber/Volvo .Lyft.Toyota just make electric vehicles available for licenced taxi drivers torent and drive their customers to their destination .I wouldnt worry for Fossils like You Me and the Rodent we will get our Coffins out of the Game but if I was 40 or under I wouldnt come near this industry .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2018, 12:42:37 pm »
There won't be any robot taxis, as such. More like robot Go Cars or robot hackneys. It's unlikely that we will be able to flag them down on the street like a regular blaxi. There'll be some form of booking/eHailing required. Nobody gave a fukk about wrench monkeys when robots started building cars, etc...

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2018, 12:43:44 pm »
It's all part of the plan Erm.Have you been into Argos in Jervis or Mackers on the Kylemore road recently.They've replaced people with screens and are struggling to get customers to use the automated systems.Machines are cheaper but people like to deal with people no matter how many times they try push the customers to the screens.

john m

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2018, 12:46:12 pm »
Did you listen to the CEO from Volvo and listen closely to what he didnt say with his mouth .He said that you will rent the full package car insurance the lot .If Daimler/Volvo/Toyota decide to self insure their fleets that would put them in a very strong position world wide to team up with their prefered dispatchers who have all the pricing data gleaned from existing taxi drivers to offer a bespoke taxi service using the fastest rout and cheapest price .If they can get licenced drivers to do the steering and pay a monthly freight for the complete package as long as the driver can cover the freight and minimum wage they are on to a winner .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2018, 12:46:34 pm »
Screens can speak any language whereas immigrant taxi drivers are widely purported to struggle with ENGLISH.

john m

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2018, 12:50:43 pm »

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2018, 04:41:18 pm »
On Roys I said taxies would be banned from college green and ye said I was a retard .I said somebody would import fleets of WATs and the same fella told me I was fucking mad .I said that we would get 24 hour busses http://www.thejournal.ie/dublin-bus-24-hour-3879221-Mar2018/?utm_source=shortlink and the same lad called me more names ..

P.S. How is Roy anybody heard from him ?

This popped up on my fone today how i dont know

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2018, 09:27:51 pm »
Pension is not enough ...so have to do the part time prime hours
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2018, 09:29:57 pm »
Your ring volume is very low, TD42.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2018, 09:31:20 pm »
Your ring volume is very low, TD42.
His farts are Silent but Violent  lol lol

john m

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2018, 11:02:10 pm »
Gary Cohen (yes none of you know him )just left his job Batten down the hatches Donny T is off the leash as the Crystal Ball said on Roys .If Donny T does What Donny T said he will do we are Fucked .I wouldnt be borrowing to much bronze to invest in a new motor .

Show Unread Posts