Author Topic: Are All night time Taxi Drivers Liverpool supporters ?  (Read 14086 times)

dalymount

Re: Are All night time Taxi Drivers Liverpool supporters ?
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2019, 01:14:37 pm »
Ocky you sound like mrs doyle when she at the  over 75-s tournament a load,of men kicking a bit of leather around bla bla bla

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2019, 01:59:48 am »
Ocky you sound like mrs doyle when she at the  over 75-s tournament a load,of men kicking a bit of leather around bla bla bla
Seen that bloke o Carroll in the olympia 25 yers ago daily an I walked out after 10 minutes... He was cursing his head off  sayin cnut all the time an all the plebs we'r laughin their brain dead heads off an.
I Was sittin there like a deaf mute wit aspergers... Really painfully unfunny...
 Ide rather watch football...
Incidentally I cud of played for Ireland I was so good wit the ball one of me many natural talents I was born wit..
But it wasn't violent enough for me an I packed it in
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2019, 08:58:31 am »
Seen that bloke o Carroll in the olympia 25 yers ago daily an I walked out after 10 minutes... He was cursing his head off  sayin cnut all the time an all the plebs we'r laughin their brain dead heads off an.
I Was sittin there like a deaf mute wit aspergers... Really painfully unfunny...
Incidentally I cud of played for Ireland I was so good wit the ball one of me many natural talents I was born wit..
Left or right ball ?
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2019, 08:03:12 pm »
I walked out of the Gaeity during his show for the exact same reason.
Pints in the Clarendon Inn were far more appealing.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2019, 02:25:17 am »

It's gas alri.....back when O Carroll was playing the pub circuit ye wouldn't see any of those stuck up cunts from the audience in the Olympia or the Tivoli there....that would be too working class and too crude....i liked when Gerry Browne and the band were part of the show.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2019, 06:26:37 pm »
No.

Offline Belker

« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2019, 06:52:18 am »
Ya can only say 'Fook' and 'Kount' so many times on stage and get away with it.
Eddie Murphy got away with it in 'Raw' which to be fair was good at the time,
but then he tried the exact same shite in Raw 2, it's funny the First time,
but the Second time around it kinda lost it's appeal.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2019, 10:47:53 pm »
Billy Connolly uses curse words quite well. The only comedian,I think, that can get away with it

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2019, 09:55:12 am »
Billy Connolly uses curse words quite well. The only comedian,I think, that can get away with it
Id say Roy Chubby Brown would not be too far behind
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2019, 10:00:27 am »
Yer man Brendan I Carroll gets a lot of stick but I reckon everyone knows a Mrs Brown somewhere.Being able to predict the punchline is what makes it so successful and him so wealthy.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2019, 04:34:36 pm »
I don't particularly like him. Like Brush Shiels and Doc Savage he just repeats the same old juvenile schoolyard jokes. Ifn ya went to school up above in Dublin there's nothing in their acts that you haven't heard several million times before.

Offline Belker

« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2019, 06:49:33 am »
Last night in Cork there was a vast under supply of Taxies, the city was 'Hopping' from mid-afternoon to bring in the 'Rugger Buggers' fer the Pro 14 final and the Soccer heads fer the Champions league final and also the GAA fans fer the AISF clash with Tipp, and with it being such a lovely Sunny day, many were in the city center just to quench their thirst.

By 11pm there was hardly a Taxi to be got and then the rain came down 'In Fookin Buckets' (With Thunder and Lightening) no Taxies anywhere at all and that all continued till 5am this morning when what was left of the fleet finally managed to hoover up most of the Skunks off the ground.

Usually when I use a Link road going back in to the city by night, it's a battle to hold your Taxi position amongst the half dozen other drivers, but last night I was often the only cab heading back in to the city/'Jungle' on my own.

I'm guessing that most of the night time fleet are/were Liverpool supporters who took the night off !

Above is what happened the last time Liverpool played in the Champions league final on a Saturday night last year.
Expect the same on Sat, June 1st, if'n your not a Liverpool supporter, then 'Go Fill your Boots' !

Jesus H ! It was Fookin' Bat-Shit in Cork last night, granted it did Piss Rain all night but every rank in the city was empty from 10.30pm till about 4am in the morning with again the fleet decimated with the loss of all the Liverpool supporting drivers.
I fairly 'Filled my Boots' on an 8pm to 6am and would have filled them even further if'n de Kounts hadn't closed off all the roads fer de poxy marathon at 6am.

Offline Tony

« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2019, 10:15:37 am »
I didn't bother working myself, couldn't be arsed with it anymore on a Saturday.
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2019, 11:36:58 am »
I tink I mistaked Mrs doyle for Mrs brown an went off on an ocarroll is gick ting an yiz all went along wit it an nobody picked me up on it....
Mad cnuts
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2019, 01:30:21 pm »
I tink I mistaked Mrs doyle for Mrs brown an went off on an ocarroll is gick ting an yiz all went along wit it an nobody picked me up on it....
Mad cnuts

We see dead people.

Show Unread Posts