Author Topic: Travellers  (Read 130144 times)

Offline Belker

Re: Travellers
« Reply #120 on: December 14, 2018, 11:17:27 pm »
fair play to this policeman in Belgium.
Belgium police threatens to shoot Irish traveller in the head for no reason

The irish guy didn't sound like a traveller.

I think I recognise that voice, it sounds exactly like the Knacker scum who refused to pay me his 38Euro fare
to Midleton in Cork a few years back.

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #121 on: December 15, 2018, 02:22:56 am »
Six legs good, four legs bad!

Offline Belker

« Reply #122 on: December 15, 2018, 02:30:17 am »

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #123 on: January 04, 2019, 05:37:27 pm »
https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/security-man-seriously-hurt-in-miniriot-at-hotels-bar-37676990.html

Security man seriously hurt in 'mini-riot' at hotel's bar

Ken Foy
January 3 2019 2:30 AM

A security guard (45) suffered a severe injury when he was beaten over the head with a blunt object during a vicious riot that unfolded in a hotel bar in the early hours of New Year's Day.

Gardaí said at least 20 people were involved in the incident in a bar at the Royal Hotel on Main Street, Bray, Co Wicklow, at around 1am on Tuesday.

Major damage was caused to the bar area of McGettigan's pub in the hotel as the violence flared out of control.

"The place was completely smashed up - massive damage was caused to the bar area. Tables and chairs were broken up and the place was full of broken bottles," a senior source told the Irish Independent.

"It is a miracle that just one person was seriously injured in this massive affray - dozens of people could have been hurt," they added.

Gardaí suspect that the main protagonists in the "mini-riot" were Traveller criminals who live in counties Dublin and Wicklow. Many of the suspects are understood to have been booked into the hotel on the night.

Such was the seriousness of the situation that up to half a dozen Garda units rushed to the hotel on Tuesday morning and the situation quickly calmed after that.

Officers only made one arrest on the night - a man in his 30s was arrested for public order offences.

However, the savage melee is now being officially investigated as a "violent disorder incident" and gardaí have obtained CCTV footage.

This was being studied last night by gardaí who plan to make multiple arrests in the coming weeks once suspects are identified.

"What happened here is completely unacceptable and it was a very dangerous situation for a while," a senior source said.

"Some of those who are suspected of being involved have links to some of the most prolific burglary crime gangs and gardaí will be following this up," they added.

It remained unclear last night what exactly was used to beat the 45-year-old security guard, who was left seriously injured after being struck on the head.

He was rushed to St Vincent's Hospital in Dublin for treatment. His condition was said to be stable last night.

"He is a very lucky man - he got a savage blow to the head," the source said.

Despite repeated requests yesterday, no one at the hotel or its bar were available for comment. The pub was open as normal yesterday after repair work was carried out.

It is not yet known what sparked the row.

"Bad and all as this was, it could have been a lot worse.

"There was over 20 people effectively beating each other up and smashing the place up," a senior source said. "The seriousness of the situation was reflected in the Garda response, which involved multiple units going to the scene to restore order."

dalymount

« Reply #124 on: January 04, 2019, 05:52:30 pm »
Oh dont say anyrhing though,it racist.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #125 on: January 04, 2019, 08:40:26 pm »
Such was the seriousness of the situation that up to half a dozen Garda units rushed to the hotel on Tuesday morning.

I'd say "rushed" is a slight exaggeration!!

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #126 on: January 04, 2019, 10:54:31 pm »
Big fire in Main St Bray Thurs night  ::sleep ::sleep

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #127 on: January 04, 2019, 11:52:06 pm »
Them McGettigan Hotels are class places.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #128 on: January 04, 2019, 11:54:34 pm »
McGettinin is no problem...McGettinout....different story!!

Offline Belker

« Reply #129 on: January 06, 2019, 07:24:25 am »
If I were to Marry a knacker will I get knacker status ?

Knacker status these days seems to be even better than Diplomatic Immunity,
ya can do as you please and not be prosecuted by the Law fer it as long as your a knacker !

As in 20 knackers smash up a hotel and only One arrest, imagine if'n 20 of us hard working Taxi men smashed up a bar,
how many arrests would there be ? My guess would be 20 !

Offline SClass

« Reply #130 on: January 06, 2019, 11:49:23 am »
 Gards in Bray are wasters,
 There's one young gard she's barely 5 ft tall,
  And her going in to break up 20 travellers knocking the bollocks out of one another,
 It's a joke, didn't think they made Garda uniforms that small,

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #131 on: January 06, 2019, 11:51:54 am »
Gards in Bray are wasters,
 There's one young gard she's barely 5 ft tall,
  And her going in to break up 20 travellers knocking the bollocks out of one another,
 It's a joke, didn't think they made Garda uniforms that small,

Equal pay for equal work..................me ballsack...... ::fight ::fight

dalymount

« Reply #132 on: January 06, 2019, 12:46:16 pm »
Its the same in dalymount when bohs are playing rovers.one young female guard on crowd control duty ,she is about 4 ft tall

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #133 on: January 06, 2019, 01:07:39 pm »
Those little coppers are only there to give directions.If anything serious kicks off they'll have a loada lads circling in the riot van to bate the living shite out of ye.If ya pull a knife they'll send the armed response unit to shoot ya in the mush.Ya might not see them but they'll not be far away.

During all them water protests they had the riot squads hidden down laneways ready to crack heads if things got nasty.

dalymount

« Reply #134 on: January 06, 2019, 02:21:49 pm »
Had 4 of them last sat night ,I was surprised I got paid,I usually dont. One ofthem wa th nephew of martin collins of paee point

Show Unread Posts