Author Topic: Sweet Sixteen  (Read 12853 times)

dalymount

Re: Sweet Sixteen
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2018, 03:14:59 pm »
Jesus I would not compare myself to Jimmy Savile in any way shape or form.he used to work up a sweat to,but for entirely different reasons

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2018, 05:19:39 pm »
Just a turn of phrase. The exercise might make me sweat "like a paedophile in a playground" but that's where the comparison ends. Strange how innocent we were back in the days of Jim'll Fix It... In Mickey Flannagan's words he couldn't have looked more like a nance if he tried yet we all watched it and parents sent their kids to sit on his knee.

Different times, on a lighter note I showed my mother some videos of the innuendo in Rainbow a couple of years ago and she was cracked up laughing... mainly because she never twigged any of it while we were sat watching it as kids - e.g.

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2018, 05:26:07 pm »
Just a turn of phrase. The exercise might make me sweat "like a paedophile in a playground" but that's where the comparison ends. Strange how innocent we were back in the days of Jim'll Fix It... In Mickey Flannagan's words he couldn't have looked more like a nance if he tried yet we all watched it and parents sent their kids to sit on his knee.

Different times, on a lighter note I showed my mother some videos of the innuendo in Rainbow a couple of years ago and she was cracked up laughing... mainly because she never twigged any of it while we were sat watching it as kids - e.g.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgbcQIT7BMc

And now so called hipsters are all going for the Rolf Harris look. 8)

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2018, 07:08:03 pm »
Jesus I would not compare myself to Jimmy Savile in any way shape or form.he used to work up a sweat to,but for entirely different reasons

Now then!!,now then!!!...........

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2018, 07:16:55 pm »
An excellent way to lose weight, tone the body, calm the mind, and put some flexibilty back into the too long seated taxi driver is Ashtanga Yoga.

Without having to get too much into the yoga buzz, there is a guy called Godfrey Devereux who runs a yoga retreat in Ibiza, and he has a video/DVD  "Dynamic Yoga". It has a 1 hour practice divided into 2 parts, energising, and relaxation/stretching. If you can even divided the 2 parts to morning and evening, or even 1 part on alternate days it will do the job. If you follow the instructions to the letter particularly "sucking the muscles into the bone", and don't eat for c. 2 hours before and after the practice, the weight will drop off quickly if you maintain the practice every day.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline U Wha

« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2018, 07:29:15 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgbcQIT7BMc

rofl rofl rofl rofl Brilliant!

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2018, 09:26:30 pm »
Sweating like a Paedo in a Barney suit.

Show Unread Posts