Author Topic: Brexit  (Read 131094 times)

dalymount

Re: Brexir
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2018, 07:49:45 am »
John just does not seem to get what I'm saying at all.i said many times,the loss of my national identity,culture,and herritage mean more to me, then any economic benefits the EU  could ever bestow on me.the sovereignty of our country has been taken to satisfy the greed of others as I said before, it's express best by the great Luke Kelly,when he recites the poem for what does the sons of roisin please listen to it

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2018, 08:00:46 am »
Lisbon and Nice after Maastricht....better to read them Dalyer. No point fighting for the authority of the dead. The EEC was replaced by the EC and now the EU...Anschluss.....unification. The Brits and ze huns are one and the same....

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2018, 08:42:12 am »
How could they make 500k from cheating taxi tests?.How many drivers passed by cheating and how much did they pay?

If I was living in some third world shithole I might actually want to study for the taxi test.The test isn't that difficult.All the answers you seek are in a map of Dublin.It's not that big.

I'm sure if I gave it a go I could pass the London knowledge or any other taxi test with a bit of time and effort and I've only ever been there for the weekend.The maps are freely available.I've been reading maps since I was in school.It's not tough at all.

john m

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2018, 08:51:12 am »
Your wasting your time Lip  The Nation State is dead people still think if they have a national football team they are a country .Irish identity and values have been voted away by Irish People in the belief that they actually had a choice .EEC membership .Divorce ,Abortion Same sex marriage .Next up the womans place in the home .The Fiscal Treaty where we voted to give all our wealth to somebody no body actually knows who .It was Irish people voting in Irish elections done that .Thats what they call democracy .Funny how people who think we should leave the EU that we voted to be in are the same people who then say the Brits should leave the EU as thats what they voted for .

When you want to explain population change put it down to genocide WW1 WW2 were fundamentally white men fighting white men we killed off our breading stock young healthy males. Then to rebuild Europe we needed more capital so we done away with the Gold standard replaced it with credit and paper money and replaced Society with Economy .We embraced it couldnt believe that somebody somewhere would loan you the money to buy stuff you couldnt really afford .Capitalism where those with Capital /Money could buy what they wanted has been replaced by Creditisim .The thing about Creditisim is people thought they bought a car or a house an assett but in fact what they bought was a loan .Governments around the world love Creditisim .If fuels consumption and creates employment for people making stuff that people will borrow to buy and the governments get sales tax and tax from employment to help them run their Economy .They dont give a fuck who is spending as long as they are spending they dont care who is buying as long as they are buying .So open up your borders because Society and Nationhood are dead ,gone only to be seen @ World Cup and Olympic Games .Its to late to complain Trumps Wall and Borrisis Brexit are the Swansong for Nationalism .The Banks run the World all that matters is if they lend you money will you pay the interest nothing else Money is colourblind ,multilingual .Life is a game learn the rules .

Now you know why the Governments focus on fixing the Banks so they can get lending .A broken bank needs to be fixed before a broken Hospital or water pipe as long as the banks are lending the Government are earning .

« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 08:56:22 am by john m »

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2018, 09:12:23 am »
Thankfully nobody takes anything we post seriously.There must be a reason yis are posting the anti-immigration and anti eu stuff on here lads.Would Facebook or Boards.ie not be a better place?.On here there's about twenty regular posters.Most of us are probably indifferent.Every day the same theme.If yis walked info a bar and spouted the same repetitive gick every day the barman would fuk yis out.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2018, 10:37:22 am »
Your wasting your time Lip  The Nation State is dead people still think if they have a national football team they are a country .Irish identity and values have been voted away by Irish People in the belief that they actually had a choice .EEC membership .Divorce ,Abortion Same sex marriage .Next up the womans place in the home .The Fiscal Treaty where we voted to give all our wealth to somebody no body actually knows who .It was Irish people voting in Irish elections done that .Thats what they call democracy .Funny how people who think we should leave the EU that we voted to be in are the same people who then say the Brits should leave the EU as thats what they voted for .

When you want to explain population change put it down to genocide WW1 WW2 were fundamentally white men fighting white men we killed off our breading stock young healthy males. Then to rebuild Europe we needed more capital so we done away with the Gold standard replaced it with credit and paper money and replaced Society with Economy .We embraced it couldnt believe that somebody somewhere would loan you the money to buy stuff you couldnt really afford .Capitalism where those with Capital /Money could buy what they wanted has been replaced by Creditisim .The thing about Creditisim is people thought they bought a car or a house an assett but in fact what they bought was a loan .Governments around the world love Creditisim .If fuels consumption and creates employment for people making stuff that people will borrow to buy and the governments get sales tax and tax from employment to help them run their Economy .They dont give a fuck who is spending as long as they are spending they dont care who is buying as long as they are buying .So open up your borders because Society and Nationhood are dead ,gone only to be seen @ World Cup and Olympic Games .Its to late to complain Trumps Wall and Borrisis Brexit are the Swansong for Nationalism .The Banks run the World all that matters is if they lend you money will you pay the interest nothing else Money is colourblind ,multilingual .Life is a game learn the rules .

Now you know why the Governments focus on fixing the Banks so they can get lending .A broken bank needs to be fixed before a broken Hospital or water pipe as long as the banks are lending the Government are earning .

All part of what could be a healthy debate but I'd wager if Plunkett, Pearse, Ceannt et al were disinterred and could speak....they'd all, to a man, say....don't bother yer bollix lads.....

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2018, 10:51:18 am »
Healthy debate...on a taxi forum.This place is more like the comments section on the Journal.You'd probably learn more on the Journal too.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2018, 11:08:12 am »
Taxi forum or not.....plenty of debate here, Merc.....~Prius versus Auris hybrid.....all healthy and keeps the outsiders thinking we're all sub-human with the combined I.Q.'s of West Ham fans and the" Farquing tropical mate" English Defence League. G'Wan my son............

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2018, 11:32:03 am »
I reckon the far right stuff is about as close to subhuman as it gets.There's definitely something not quite right about these threads.Can't quite put me finger on it.I'm no immigrant hugger but the repulsion coming across in these threads to the newcomers feels a bit off.Maybe its just me noticing because I've got giant balls..and I say what I really think.

Speak to any driver on the ranks and they're rarely as right leaning.Most just get on with it and shut up.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2018, 11:37:06 am »
I agree...sort of......but you did think someone else was the looney, hippo....and he wasn't him at all. See, Merc.....I know it makes no difference what I know or think....some people don t know that and that is their downfall.

The best quote of all time for me comes from Mark Twain:

"If voting made a difference...they'd never let us do it".

Offline SClass

« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2018, 11:58:33 am »

You're always going on about Banks,
Yes we are only too well aware that banks rule the world.
But you're missing the point a bit,
The UK  out voters probably don't even have a bank account,
They don't give a fuck about Banks.
They are concerned for their own personal welfare, which is deteriorating since being a member of the EU.
Just like here they can't get a permanent roof over there heads,
The kip is overrun with crime, murders and stabbings a high present caused by free movement and open borders, non-nationals with multi convictions that cannot be deported because of the EU crazy laws.

The leave voters just want there borders controlled,
And choose who they do and don't want into the country, simple.
No one's going to starve to death,
The Krauts and French are desperate for the Brits to continue to buy their cars,
They are not stupid enough to shoot themselves in the foot.
I noticed that junker and Barnier are fading back into the swamp where he belongs.

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2018, 12:04:12 pm »
Are yous thinking they'll be able to remove all the immigrants that are already there?I was in London when I was a kid (30 years ago)at a tournament and the place was overrun back then with foreigners.

Who are yis trying to keep out?Have any of yis recently exited a coma?

dalymount

« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2018, 12:08:48 pm »
John do you not accept that the reason the politicians want to continue with free movement of people is so their business buddys can continue to avail of the cheap imported labour ? I have heard politicians openly say, not only in this country, that we NEED migrants to come and do the lesser jobs.they have even said on public forums. This is showing a total disgegard for the minimum rate of pay,and these fukkers openly acknowledge this.on another note,I remember the threats from the EU if you cast your mind back,it was said at the time that once article 50 was trickkeres,there was no going back.what a load of bollox. If the Brits said in the morning,they changed their mind,they would be taken back in the morning

« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2018, 12:10:56 pm »
If the welfare wasn't so generous we wouldn't need fo import so much labour from abroad.Why would ya wanna work for minimum wage when ya can live well on the scratcher.

Offline IrishTim1

« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2018, 12:19:21 pm »
For those of you who have already surrendered because you wrongly believe there's nothing we can do or change through voting, just look at what voting achieved in Italy, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Austria. All of those countries have recently elected Euro sceptic party's and they are better off for it, all if them are also taking back control over their borders.

With the will and determination of the Irish people we can do the same.....we must do the same.

Show Unread Posts