Author Topic: Democracy me bollox  (Read 55595 times)

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
Re: Democracy me bollox
« Reply #195 on: January 17, 2019, 07:39:10 pm »
Who the fukk is peggo ?

Do you know nowt Paggo is the Minister for Money .
In the civil service he's known as DAFFY DUCK...obviously!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #196 on: January 18, 2019, 08:13:39 am »
Me? Thinking Ireland was doing well..........? Don't recall that gem, John..........I think Ireland has been and always will be a nice place to grow crops for other nation's armies.......Vicoria, the fat cheese-dripping cunt, thought our green land very salubrious for robbing.

Got wrong end of the stick ah=gain......head up my arse at mo......dog dropped dead out walking Wed night........thankfully I've another one.

dalymount

« Reply #197 on: January 18, 2019, 09:30:09 am »
Sorry to hear it lippy,I know how attached you can become to a family pet

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #198 on: January 18, 2019, 09:49:16 am »
Thanks Dalyer. Yes, we do become attached because they need us to survive, I suppose. Good thing is he just went.......no fucking around with Vets and tablets etc. Last dog I had was on heart tabs for 2 yrs before he just gave up. Boxers tend not to live past 10 anyway but he was a crossbreed so thougth he'd hit 12 or 13........Christmas Day just gone he was looking at me as though he wanted me to end it................didn't want to accept it though.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #199 on: January 18, 2019, 09:54:53 am »
My Cocker is 13.Getting slower and the arthritis is getting worse.He's on tablets for liver disease..he's me best pal but if he keeps waking me up during the night to piss and disturbing me sleep he might be not around until 14.Don't think I'd get another one.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #200 on: January 18, 2019, 09:59:33 am »
Takes time to recover after they go but I will replace him....not until after next summer, if I'm not brown bread meself. Smaller dogs can hit 16 or even older............same as humans..........bigger ones don;t seem to be able to go as long. Mate offered me a another Boxer cross but definitely not going near them again.........neurotic and very intelligent........too demanding. Whatever you do when it happens, Merc...........go on a long holiday and keep away form Cesar Milan and Paul O'Grady on the box........Mate loves them and looked after my 2 when I was on holliers.........he has 5 dogs....

« Reply #201 on: January 18, 2019, 10:06:02 am »
The reality is for a bloke with no sprogs and a few quid I have limited freedom.Cant just piss off for the weekend as the dog needs to be looked after.Everyone thinks I'm always way but it has to be planned way in advance.My dog like other cockers is highly strung and couldn't just be left with anyone.I reckon I'll work a bit more when he goes.

Offline SClass

« Reply #202 on: January 18, 2019, 10:18:33 am »
 I don't understand people treating their dogs like children, spending hundreds of Euros on dog's toys
 Putting little coloured coats on dogs while out walking, it's getting ridiculous,
 My daughter has a dog that broke it's leg.
 € 1000 vet fees, no way can she afford to be handing out that sort of money on a dog.
  Me, I'd have paid for to put the dog asleep,
 I've had dogs in my hunting days,
 But never as my best friend.
   A dog is not a human being,
 And should not be treated as one,
  Some sad weirdos out there.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #203 on: January 18, 2019, 10:24:12 am »
I don't understand people treating their dogs like children, spending hundreds of Euros on dog's toys
 Putting little coloured coats on dogs while out walking, it's getting ridiculous,
 My daughter has a dog that broke it's leg.
 € 1000 vet fees, no way can she afford to be handing out that sort of money on a dog.
  Me, I'd have paid for to put the dog asleep,
 I've had dogs in my hunting days,
 But never as my best friend.
   A dog is not a human being,
 And should not be treated as one,
  Some sad weirdos out there.

I take it your daughter thinks you're a vicious, contrary aul cunt too?  ::sleep

« Reply #204 on: January 18, 2019, 10:48:22 am »
All the money I've spent on vet fees and pet insurance over the years was worth it when the dog deterred two scummers from breaking into me old gaff.The dog is relatively harmless but he made enough racket to make them go elsewhere.

We rang the cops as there was a screwdriver mark on the hall door amd they said other gaffs had been done that day.Two brothers from Hartstown were later found in another gaff by the cops who tried to attack them with a hammer when an arrest was attempted.

Dogs are good company.Always happy to see ya,Never ask ya for money or a lift or phone credit...Just want a walk everyday.I'm always wary of cunts who are cruel to animals.Usually a sign of something bigger going on.As yis all know from watching Criminal minds..

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #205 on: January 18, 2019, 10:50:10 am »
Wouldn't think twice about putting an axe through a human skull but not an animal...........strange isn't it?

« Reply #206 on: January 18, 2019, 10:54:24 am »
Animals just do their thing with no malice..humans have many chances to not be cunts but they still do it.I know where you're coming from Ll.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #207 on: January 18, 2019, 10:55:57 am »
Animals just do their thing with no malice..humans have many chances to not be cunts but they still do it.I know where you're coming from Ll.

Took 5 big men to stop me doing it on one occasion down the East Wall...hard-man of the area actually defecated in his Chinos.

dalymount

« Reply #208 on: January 18, 2019, 01:52:16 pm »
Im an animal lover myself.I have to say,sometimes I enjoy the company of animals,more then humans

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #209 on: January 18, 2019, 02:33:16 pm »
Im an animal lover myself.I have to say,sometimes I enjoy the company of animals,more then humans

Agreement there Dalyer.......

Show Unread Posts