Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 358767 times)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #1410 on: October 08, 2019, 12:28:23 pm »
The plantation has always been the bugbear of the Brits. Problems that existed in 1641 when the Prods were massacred by the Tims still run through the veins of these swinging orang-utans. Even after Cromwell avenged their deaths 8 yrs later, the Ulster Brigade were still demanding more carnage. The British have constantly over-reacted to Irish uprisings throughout the ages as they did in India. To this day, Ulster causes them much aggravation and deep regret that Henry ever went near the kip. The term they then used was "pacification". I wonder how Boris will pacify Leo and Simon.......
I think them 2 shirt lifters will be fukin livid this morning lipp

https://news.sky.com/story/blouses-and-male-swimwear-could-cost-more-under-no-deal-brexit-11830536
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1411 on: October 08, 2019, 12:32:28 pm »
Going up tomorrow to get a new backbox and gaskets etc......one hundred and change cheaper than the south (including fitting). I hope this shite is sorted for all our sakes...we're too soft and fat to fight from yrs of no wars.

john m

« Reply #1412 on: October 08, 2019, 12:45:24 pm »
Our Princess is forgetting something important Free movement and right to reside for Irish citizens in the UK is not a Law its a protocol and can be changed by a stroke of a pen dosent need a vote in Parliament .Just like Maggie Simpson has the baby with the one eyebrow to hate the Brits have the Irish .There will be more cuntology at customs between Ireland and Britain than between North and South Korea

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1413 on: October 08, 2019, 12:54:29 pm »
We were conned from the 7th Century on..........St Paddy was a Brit and he stole all "our" land and customs. We're going to need an Irish Atilla the Hun to fight for us this time......a man who could fight 54 wars at once and slaughter every cunt in his way.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #1414 on: October 08, 2019, 01:13:32 pm »
We were conned from the 7th Century on..........St Paddy was a Brit and he stole all "our" land and customs. We're going to need an Irish Atilla the Hun to fight for us this time......a man who could fight 54 wars at once and slaughter every cunt in his way.

Is McGregor still living in Ireland?

Offline cruiser

« Reply #1415 on: October 08, 2019, 02:28:38 pm »

Is McGregor still living in Ireland?

Horse   yay yay

Offline watty

« Reply #1416 on: October 08, 2019, 05:50:34 pm »
Our Princess is forgetting something important Free movement and right to reside for Irish citizens in the UK is not a Law its a protocol and can be changed by a stroke of a pen dosent need a vote in Parliament .Just like Maggie Simpson has the baby with the one eyebrow to hate the Brits have the Irish .There will be more cuntology at customs between Ireland and Britain than between North and South Korea
There was no legislation when it was introduced in the 1920's but there has been legislation since then, starting in the 1950's and re-affirmed in a 2019 MOU.  Our membership of the EU and Brexit won't affect it.  (Or it's not supposed to... Who knows after the Cummings memo today?)

https://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/moving_country/moving_abroad/freedom_of_movement_within_the_eu/common_travel_area_between_ireland_and_the_uk.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Travel_Area

john m

« Reply #1417 on: October 08, 2019, 06:58:42 pm »
On 8 May 2019, the Irish and UK governments signed a MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (NOT A LAW ) (pdf) reaffirming the Common Travel Area and identifying the rights and privileges of Irish and UK citizens within the CTA. It also reaffirms the COMMITMENT  to maintain the CTA following Brexit (pdf).(NOT A LAW )

Brits might decide if we want to be true Europeans they will treat us as True Europeans .

Offline watty

« Reply #1418 on: October 08, 2019, 07:22:21 pm »
Then they'll have to repeal all the laws on the CTA since the 1950's.

john m

« Reply #1419 on: October 08, 2019, 08:28:37 pm »
Britain is on Suicide watch nothing is off the table and nothing makes sense .If you watch the history of the Troubles you see how the IRA were actually a terrorist Group run by MI6 .I wouldnt rule out a major terror attack in the UKto allow Boris grab emergency powers .

john m

« Reply #1420 on: October 09, 2019, 12:45:01 am »
Conservative Party Magazine didnt respect my post .Some numpty recons they will punish Ireland so I replied ..If the British government had of had enough courage to stand up to the Ulster Loyalists in 1968 none of the trouble you are in now would of existed .Ireland was the first country to tell Britain to F%&* Off as they realised you are a toothless tiger .Britain still holds on to delusions and supports Pseudo terrorists in Ulster .Ireland will destroy Britain when they say jump Boris and the ERG will just ask how high .Most of you are Pig Ignorant of your own history in Ireland but now you reap what you sow .Britain is a broken deluded society a third world country with third world despotic principles .You cant hurt the Irish they are immune to hurt you are only hurting

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1421 on: October 09, 2019, 07:21:06 am »
MI5, not MI6......they work for the Queen, not the state.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #1422 on: October 09, 2019, 10:27:15 am »
If you want to understand the Brits then listen to Louis Mountbatten: "I vote Labour but my Butler votes Tory".

john m

« Reply #1423 on: October 09, 2019, 12:38:33 pm »

dalymount

« Reply #1424 on: October 09, 2019, 12:46:37 pm »
I heard on the grapevine there is talk of a deal being struck on the basis of a norn iron  only backstop being agreed on a TIME LIMITED 5 TEAR PLAN. If this is the case, is this not a betrayal of Ireland by the EU ? .... John ?

Show Unread Posts