Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 110095 times)

Online dalymount

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #2295 on: October 01, 2020, 01:49:30 pm »
Ive changed my mind on brexit erm,I was a hardcore brexiteer.I am still glad about brexit happening,but I reckon rather then leave the EU,we need to REFORM it.I would give anything to see free movement of people stopped.those overbearing ,and arrogant bastards who run it need to be taken down a peg or two.I hope the day will come when people like Mateo Silvini,Viktor Orban,and other like minded people get the reigns of power

Offline john m

« Reply #2296 on: October 01, 2020, 02:27:45 pm »
Ive changed my mind on brexit erm,I was a hardcore brexiteer.I am still glad about brexit happening,but I reckon rather then leave the EU,we need to REFORM it.I would give anything to see free movement of people stopped.those overbearing ,and arrogant bastards who run it need to be taken down a peg or two.I hope the day will come when people like Mateo Silvini,Viktor Orban,and other like minded people get the reigns of power

Wont happen Dollyer .I read a report the EU bail out the China Cough Billions might not materialize if Orban dosent tow the line and the Poles dont stop persecuting the Gays .If you believe in Santy ask him FOR A GUN for Christmas .

Offline john m

« Reply #2297 on: October 14, 2020, 04:28:31 pm »
Ah Brexit we are not forgetting you !.

Show Unread Posts