Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 353980 times)

john m

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #2295 on: October 01, 2020, 02:27:45 pm »
Ive changed my mind on brexit erm,I was a hardcore brexiteer.I am still glad about brexit happening,but I reckon rather then leave the EU,we need to REFORM it.I would give anything to see free movement of people stopped.those overbearing ,and arrogant bastards who run it need to be taken down a peg or two.I hope the day will come when people like Mateo Silvini,Viktor Orban,and other like minded people get the reigns of power

Wont happen Dollyer .I read a report the EU bail out the China Cough Billions might not materialize if Orban dosent tow the line and the Poles dont stop persecuting the Gays .If you believe in Santy ask him FOR A GUN for Christmas .

john m

« Reply #2296 on: October 14, 2020, 04:28:31 pm »
Ah Brexit we are not forgetting you !.

Online watty

« Reply #2297 on: October 27, 2020, 06:35:37 pm »
Indian child poverty charity offers free school meals in England (Guardian)

A charity that feeds millions of poor children in India has joined the drive to end holiday hunger in England and distributed its first meals from a new kitchen in Watford.

Hot vegetarian dishes cooked for less than £2 each using a model developed to feed the hungry in cities such as Mumbai and Ahmedabad were dispatched to a school in north London on Tuesday amid growing pressure on the government to reverse its decision not to fund free school meals this half-term.

Trays of hot cauliflower cheese and mixed vegetable pasta cooked by chefs working for the Akshaya Patra charity, which produces 1.8m meals for schools daily in India, were collected by Kate Bass, the headteacher of Mora primary school in Cricklewood, from a purpose-built kitchen designed to cook 9,000 meals a day.  “Desperate measures for desperate times,” she said as she loaded her car boot with cartons of food. “Even families that were managing before aren’t managing now.”

The charity is planning to set up similar kitchens in Leicester and east London and expects to keep delivering free meals to schools in the Christmas holidays.

oops

I wonder if the charity will get kicked out after Brexit?  Damn foreigners coming in feeding British children  ::fds

Offline cruiser

« Reply #2298 on: October 27, 2020, 06:59:44 pm »
Maybe they will come to Ireland, plenty of refugees and displaced here to feed.

john m

« Reply #2299 on: November 16, 2020, 05:36:15 am »
Less than 50 days to go .All of you who studied Russian History at Trinity before you joined our Profession will remember Rasputin was blamed for the Collapse of Tzarist Russia .Now that Boris (Russian name ) has gotten rid of his own Rasputin Cummings .Will there be a Brexit Deal or should we all ask Santy for a gun for Christmas .Two choices for Bozo the Clown ,Now that he has dumped Rasputin he does a deal and blames Cummins for the delay or Now that he is left bare arsed with nobody else to blame he says Fuck it no deal, and blames the EU for not wanting to play nice .If you think the China Cough was bad for the Economy Brexit no Deal will fuck us even worse So Deal or No Deal what do you think ?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #2300 on: November 16, 2020, 06:55:25 am »
The only thing i know about Rasputin is what Boney M sang about....he was ridin the Russian Queen!!

dalymount

« Reply #2301 on: November 16, 2020, 06:57:40 am »
What I cannot figure out is,did cummings go because he was pushed,or did HE tell Boris to shove it

john m

« Reply #2302 on: November 16, 2020, 10:05:34 am »
Story is he told Borris that his present Love Sponge Miss Simmons is a fucking nut job and Boris and him fell out .Like Donny T surrounded himself wit nutters like Pompeo and Juliani Boris had Simmons and Rasputin Cummins .The Brexit Ship has to sink or sail my best guess is Boris realises he is or never was a Brexiteer he just jumped on that bus to get into number 10 .Now Boris looks like he is doing a Double Donald by playing the Corona Card twice .Cummins leaves on Friday then by Saturday Bozo has come into contact with a Covid case and must isolate .So he cannot be there to do the actual deal .Thats why I wonder what is his game .Is he washing his hands of it by hiding in a Covid coccoon and then he can blame others if Britain give in or bail out .Watch Gun slinger Covney trying to back out of a fight with both the EU and Britain he dosent want to carry any of the blame for this steaming pile of shite if things go wrong .Last week he was all Colt 45 when he thought Uncle Joe was going to do his fighting for him but im sure the penny has dropped Donny T will be President of the USA on Brexit Day not Quick Draw Joe .

dalymount

« Reply #2303 on: November 16, 2020, 11:10:41 am »
As long as brexit happens,thats all I care about I watch that auld bollox michael hesseltine ob tv this morning giving out fukk about brexit.its the likes of that well heeled cunt who doesnt give a bollox about the British peiple who DO want brexit,and who voted for it.did tou ever notice all the cunts who dont want brexit are all fukkers who have multiple state and European pensions,and who dont have to worry about foreigners coming to their country to take their fukin jobs.you may laugh erm,but its a fact .the people who want brexit stopped are the big business men who want avail of the cheap imported labour,and these same cunts masquerade as though they were compassionate towards these people when all they want to do is exploit them by getting them to work for well below the munimum rate.you know it,I know it,and they fukin know it.the government turn a blind eye to this exploitation to appease these wealthy cunt businessman

john m

« Reply #2304 on: November 16, 2020, 12:10:41 pm »
Dollyer your missing the point .Ill try paint you a romantic picture of what your flat cap wearing two tracksuited kids two up one down council house brexiteer thinks Brexit is all about .Your Brexiteer sees himself as a catterpillar feeding on leaves but he thinks if he leaves he will turn into a beautifull butterfly and will soar above and enjoy the whole country and not just the leaf .He thinks every body loves him and the Good old days will return .What Good old Days Brits were factory workers or farm laborer's or miners or manual workers until twice in a generation they had to go to war to defend that excellent standard of living .It was only after WW2 that they got a reasonable health service ,social housing ,social welfare so the Good old days started in the 1950s but by the 1970s the IMF were bailing out Great Britain .Britain joined the EEC out of Financial desperation and they are leaving for the same reason .The £ sterling like the Dollar will be eaten up by cyber currencies .The US Petro Dollar ie all Oil sold everywhere in the world is priced and paid for in Dollars is backed by the threat of Military Might .Brexit has fuck all to do with what your average working class muck shoveler in Britain thinks its about ,its not about jobs or even racism its all about and only about trying to save the £ sterling .Let me try to explain .You get your Pension its paid straight into your account by the Government .You dont know who they borrowed that money from was it £ or $ or Yen or wingwangs you dont know or you dont care by the time it reaches your plastic card its called Euro .Britains main industry is Financial services they were terrified of being sidelined by European Banking Laws .The ECB are loaning free money to almost bankrupt European Countries .China are lending money to bankrupt African and Asian Countries .Dalyer this is a Currency War just like Trumps War with China all about Trade /money .I have said before and ill say it again when Brexit happens give it six months and the British Government will order British Troops on to the Streets of Britain to Shoot British Citizens .Look back over this tread Dollyer Brits only got serious about leaving the EU after the Bank collapse and the EU proposed a Banking transaction tax and universal income tax rate .More bogey money laundered through the City of London that a Farm full of Switzerlands .Bitcoin will soon be joined by the Amazon,or the Google or the Facedollar .These companies have a greater worth than the Gdp of most countries .Have a reality Check Dollymount .The Characters in the TV Show Shameless or the Royal Family were probably all stereotypical brexit voters what the fuck jobs do you think they will be suitable for on the 2nd of January 2021.

john m

« Reply #2305 on: November 16, 2020, 12:54:57 pm »
Dalymount seriously I fear a Bad Brexit more than the China Cough .Im sort of Ok mortgage paid scrap the car and the Mobile phone Go back to the 70s let on im a hippy and recycle clothes by buying me gear in a charity shop .I think you have some sort of misunderstanding of what the impact on Ireland will be of a Bad Brexit .Not the first time that Britain fucked up this Green and Pheasant  Land .

dalymount

« Reply #2306 on: November 16, 2020, 02:23:04 pm »
I know exactly what brexit is John ,but we obviously have different views on whats important.yes the EU has provided roads,schools,hospitals,etc,but what it has ALSO provided is a demand that we must open our doors to every member state within the bloc.I have said it many times on here John,the dilution of my national identity,and loss of our sovereignty is to big a pill for me to swollow.I totally accept those things mean nothing to others,but I can only tellyou how I feel.I suppose its a generation thing.most older people would have a view similar to mine,while most young people would think the opposite.there is no right or wrong,thats just the way it is

john m

« Reply #2307 on: November 16, 2020, 02:30:15 pm »
Im the same age as you Dollyer .I never got the fucking flagwaving Republicanism .It was Irish Catholic Priests that Raped Kids .It was Irish Nuns buried kids in Sewer Pipes .It was an Irish Government Jailed Kids because their mothers were not Married It was an Irish Government that bankrupted the Country .Thank Fuck for the EEC/EU .I dont know what Culture you refer to that instills such pride .

dalymount

« Reply #2308 on: November 16, 2020, 02:40:27 pm »
Agree with all of what you said,and have never denied it took place.for all the atrocities you mentioned ,I have seen some remarkable good work done by the religious.the fact is John,it is not an argument between you and I,but I believe we have to try and heel,or we can harbour bitterness.look at my bitterness against dispatchers,I acknowledge that,thats why I know its hard to accept some things in life

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #2309 on: November 16, 2020, 03:21:09 pm »
I found a buke for you, DM.

Show Unread Posts