Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 358837 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #345 on: April 10, 2019, 02:28:43 pm »
My last post should have read I really hope there is NO extension granted.as a brexiteer,I want a no deal and the UK to crash out on Friday. My reason is,I sincerely hope this is the begining of rhe end of the EU.John as I told you before,all the benefits rhe EU give  us,in my book is not worth the loss of our sovereignty

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #346 on: April 10, 2019, 02:28:52 pm »
=0

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #347 on: April 10, 2019, 03:25:55 pm »
More Irish jobs?

https://support.stripe.com/questions/brexit-information-en

Under our existing agreement, regulated payment services referred to in our agreement as “Authorised Payment Services” (or “APS”) in Europe are provided by Stripe Payments UK Limited (SPUKL), our UK incorporated entity, which is authorised as an Electronic Money Institution by the UK Financial Conduct Authority. In the event of a no-deal Brexit, payment services that are regulated in the UK may no longer be passported in Europe.

We are therefore altering our existing agreement so that APS can be provided by either SPUKL (as now) or Stripe Technology Europe, Limited (STEL), our Irish incorporated company, which is authorised as an Electronic Money Institution by the Central Bank of Ireland (reference number: C187865).

dalymount

« Reply #348 on: April 10, 2019, 04:00:06 pm »
As far as im concerned Reese Mogg Boris,etc etc None  of them should get the p ms job ,because they are all to soft.mrs May would not  listen to president Trump when he told her how to deal with the liked of that.sneakey scumbag Tusk.I suppose he he to soft himself,but he is the nearest thing the world has to be able to deal with those unelected bureaucrats scum that run the EU,and everyone else

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #349 on: April 10, 2019, 04:18:29 pm »
To be fair, us Irish are a lot better off with the foreign bureaucrats running the show. If our brief period of self rule taught us anything it's that we're not cut out for running anything more complex than a raffle.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #350 on: April 10, 2019, 04:30:22 pm »
big fan of Vladimir Putin myself.
our gang would'nt have the time to lick his hole before he'd have them all liquidated.

john m

« Reply #351 on: April 10, 2019, 04:50:11 pm »
Ireland was great John Charles and Eamon looking after the People .If you fucked some youngone you could get the priest to lock her up in a Laundry .If you had a handicapped kid the nuns would kill it for you and bury it in the drains .If you didnt come from Clonsilla but fancied a cock up your hole Christian brothers and priest would oblige .You could see hundreds of showbands in village halls and follow your brothers or sisters over to England for work and send back a pound a week for your oulfella to spend on porter .Great Place altogeather .

dalymount

« Reply #352 on: April 10, 2019, 04:57:02 pm »
My list of favourite people are,Viktor Orban, Mateo Silvini,President Trump,Marine Le Pen,etc etc and all people who look after the welfare of their own nation,instead of foreigners.you can slag me off,or say wherever you like about my beliefs,but I will NEVER accept that it is right to house foreigners,while our own are still lying in fukking doorways.when our politicians do these things,they dont even do it because theyof believe its right,they do it to appease the bleeding hearts brigade,and the immigrant council of Ireland,and the likes of the liberals in Europe like Junker,Tusk,and barnier etc

dalymount

« Reply #353 on: April 10, 2019, 05:05:10 pm »
John nobody is denying ,or indeed defending what went on in the Catholic church over decades.it was appealing.but I believe the Church has taken the wrap for every bit of abuse that ever occured in this country.they were not responsible for it all.they are a target for everyone who wants to justify their reason for not going to mass anymore.I believe foreign influence,particularly from Europe,is the reason our society is the way it is now.

john m

« Reply #354 on: April 10, 2019, 05:09:00 pm »
John nobody is denying ,or indeed defending what went on in the Catholic church over decades.it was appealing.but I believe the Church has taken the wrap for every bit of abuse that ever occured in this country.they were not responsible for it all.they are a target for everyone who wants to justify their reason for not going to mass anymore.I believe foreign influence,particularly from Europe,is the reason our society is the way it is now.

I did include Eamon in my condemnation .You could add in Lemass and Cosgrave .Church was used by government as a secondary prison system .And the church were greatfull for the money .

dalymount

« Reply #355 on: April 10, 2019, 05:31:13 pm »
I thought you were talking about Eamon casey

Offline Belker

« Reply #356 on: April 11, 2019, 05:30:00 am »
John nobody is denying ,or indeed defending what went on in the Catholic church over decades.it was appealing appalling.but I believe the Church has taken the wrap for every bit of abuse that ever occured in this country.they were not responsible for it all.they are a target for everyone who wants to justify their reason for not going to mass anymore.I believe foreign influence,particularly from Europe,is the reason our society is the way it is now.
I don't agree DM, the nun that battered the shite outta me almost daily as a tender Four year old in London wore a christian habit so don't be telling me what excuses I need not to go to mass.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #357 on: April 11, 2019, 07:26:02 am »
We're not bad at running things when we leave Ireland though. Queen Victoria deported criminals from here to Australia.....one ended up Prime Minister there.

Offline Belker

« Reply #358 on: April 11, 2019, 08:35:52 am »
There be no one going anywhere anytime soon, the 2nd EU Brexit referendum (which I'm all over) was 5/2 a few weeks ago but now trades at about 7/4 and getting shorter by the day.
The Brits can not or will not decide on a Brexit deal so the only real option is to Vote again.
I'm losing confidence in my bet with the new Halloween date set and the dead line fer my bet being Dec 31st.
But still it is shortening by the day, I'm ON at 3.50 with 888.com and today's offer is at 2.60.
I would 'Cash Out' if I could fer a small profit but 888.com don't offer that service so I will have to stick it out.

john m

« Reply #359 on: April 11, 2019, 08:52:06 am »
Under British Law it takes 100 days notice for a referendum .Plus The Referendum bet is an in out vote I think not a referendum on any deal .I have small coin on May @14 to still be PM in 2020 .If she holds on till December before a challenge then she stays in power until a new  PM is elected and that could take two months .Dont apply any logic toBrexit its based on 17th century Tory infighting .At this stage I think a GeneralElection by accident or design with a new political party being formed resulting in Coalition governments for ever and ever more in Britain like most other Countries and Brexit extended until 2185 or some long future date is most likely

Show Unread Posts