Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 353961 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #540 on: July 10, 2019, 04:54:22 pm »
FFS, when did 5c become 10c?

john m

« Reply #541 on: July 10, 2019, 04:56:41 pm »
FFS, when did 5c become 10c?

You can s[] now but when your buttering your bread on the other side it wont be funny .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #542 on: July 10, 2019, 04:58:07 pm »
Will I be buttering my bread on the other side for the last time in October or will we still be able to nip across the border to save a few notes here and there?

john m

« Reply #543 on: July 10, 2019, 05:03:46 pm »
Will I be buttering my bread on the other side for the last time in October or will we still be able to nip across the border to save a few notes here and there?
Exchange rate might make it very lucrative to go into Britain to Shop .If the Sodomite Prince brings in minimum alcohol pricing it could be very very lucrative .Importing part worn motors could be cheaper depending on if they impose import duty of x United Kingdom Cars to try to protect the industry .Im sure a semi literate accountant might find some sort of loophole similar to the ones exploited in the past .

dalymount

« Reply #544 on: July 10, 2019, 10:22:53 pm »
John im puzzled as to why you dont think the brexit party are serious contenders for government.liok at the conservatives they cannot  agree on what day it is.labour ate in total disarray over this antisemitism, surely with the momentum the brexit party have behind them you would have tp give them a chance ?

john m

« Reply #545 on: July 10, 2019, 10:39:06 pm »
They average 23% support Nobody in the history of British politics ever won a seat with 23% .Look at UKips results never won a seat .If I got about 20/1 Brexit Party not to win a single seat I would have a bet .think they will get 3 or 4 at best

dalymount

« Reply #546 on: July 11, 2019, 10:01:11 am »
Might be 23% ,but that more then the conservative,or labour party are polling at the moment

john m

« Reply #547 on: July 11, 2019, 10:16:23 am »
Might be 23% ,but that more then the conservative,or labour party are polling at the moment

Conservatives under Boris will regain ALL of the Brexit vote The Brexit party will poll about 12% as I said they probably wont win a seat .I still dont understand your glee at the prospect of Brexit A hard Brexit will rip the guts out of this country send us back to the 70s .It scares the bejesus out of me and I dont have a Mortgage or big debts .The Impact of a hard brexit on Ireland will be worse than a nuclear attack .

dalymount

« Reply #548 on: July 11, 2019, 10:25:39 am »
I told you before John.I just cannot relate to this so called new  progressive inclusive modren diverse Ireland.my national identity has been diluted to include all foreigners from every arse hole cesspit on the planet. We now have []s,etc etc telling us what we canare do in our own country.some of these people who are driving taxis for instance,cannot even speak fukking English yet we are asked to believe they sat and passed a detailed knowledge test.the reason our spinless gutless politicians wont challenge this is they want to keep appeasing their paymasters in europe,and because of their obvious fear of the immigrant council of Ireland,and other such do gooder organisations

dalymount

« Reply #549 on: July 11, 2019, 10:32:16 am »
You say you cannot understand why I welcome brexit,well I cannot be any clearer then my last post I want to see the total and absolute destruction of that dictatorship who took not my national identity from me,but the sovereignty of our country.look at the reason the brexit party offered as their reason for not standing for the EU national anthem.THE POWERS THAT BE REFERED TO THE EU AS A NATION.it is not a single nation,but that is the aim of the unelected bureaucrats in Brussels to make it one nation

john m

« Reply #550 on: July 11, 2019, 10:53:01 am »
Your Sovreignty .Ireland were mooching from Britain after independence then we gobbled the Common Market for more free money Ireland is Economically non sustainable we only make small talk and sandwiches every other product we produce is the property of other nations we have never had Sovreignty .Just look at Paggo and the Sodomite Prince they had to choose between siding with the Brits or Siding with the EU the decision they made was based on who can give us the most .Listen to our Sovreign Ministers telling us that the EU will bailout Irish industries that suffer from Brexit yet at the same time they sell out the beef trade .We are NOT a Sovreign Nation we are a disfunctional stone in an ocean our economy is based on begging and fraud and thats coming to an end .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #551 on: July 11, 2019, 12:49:21 pm »
I think it's because he wants more Muslims coming over here.

dalymount

« Reply #552 on: July 11, 2019, 02:30:07 pm »
I think your right rat,I do

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #553 on: July 11, 2019, 04:00:17 pm »
Is clogging up the Internet an offence yet?

dalymount

« Reply #554 on: July 11, 2019, 05:26:01 pm »
Only for John,and rat

Show Unread Posts