Author Topic: Swine Flu again,Again  (Read 78283 times)

john m

Re: Swine Flu again,Again
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2020, 10:29:12 am »
Can you imagine if the media were allowed into China in the 80s what the figures for death from Glue sniffing would of been like in the great Evostick outbreak of 88 .

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2020, 12:08:50 pm »
 rofl
Can you imagine if the media were allowed into China in the 80s what the figures for death from Glue sniffing would of been like in the great Evostick outbreak of 88 .
rofl
Yur on fire today Johnny  rofl
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

john m

« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2020, 12:11:50 pm »
We were all going to Die from Glue Sniffing ,Herpies ,AIDS ,Nuclear War .Hole in the Ozone Layer ,Swine Flue .Sharon Mulligans old fella even said he would kill me if he ever got his hands on me .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2020, 12:53:03 pm »
Why....did you get your hands on Sharon Mulligan?

john m

« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2020, 01:29:00 pm »

just a finger .

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2020, 02:06:07 pm »

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2020, 02:10:10 pm »

just a finger .

...of fudge?

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2020, 02:12:39 pm »
I was tellin the love of me life (ex) one day that I liked her friend an that I taut she was attractive.......the truth was ...I was in love with her ....she had that face that that ide always dreamed about that I knew that she was " the one" .....her teeth wer a bit gammy but that didn't matter.. even with her bent teeth smile I was smitten ....I used to blush wen she talked to me and at nite lying in bed wit the love of me life(ex) I used to imagine wat it wud be like if it was her lying beside me instead of the love of me life .....then one day the love of me life (ex) told me that her friend had gotten herpes real bad an
Was riddled........forgot all about her after that  ???

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2020, 02:13:15 pm »

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2020, 02:15:57 pm »
Jaysus Octy....gammy choppers and herpes....i think i'm gettin a horn!!

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2020, 02:35:20 pm »
I was tellin the love of me life (ex) one day that I liked her friend an that I taut she was attractive.......the truth was ...I was in love with her ....she had that face that that ide always dreamed about that I knew that she was " the one" .....her teeth wer a bit gammy but that didn't matter.. even with her bent teeth smile I was smitten ....I used to blush wen she talked to me and at nite lying in bed wit the love of me life(ex) I used to imagine wat it wud be like if it was her lying beside me instead of the love of me life .....then one day the love of me life (ex) told me that her friend had gotten herpes real bad an
She could have been telling you lies,  maybe you talk in your sleep and were calling out her name ?

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2020, 02:37:36 pm »
She could have been telling you lies,  maybe you talk in your sleep and were calling out her name ?
It just dawned on me lizzy ....she probably lying to turn me off her friend cause she knew i was mad bout ....cant be up to the cnuts

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2020, 02:51:09 pm »
It just dawned on me lizzy ....she probably lying to turn me off her friend cause she knew i was mad bout ....cant be up to the cnuts
That's what I was thinking.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2020, 02:54:16 pm »
You're too gullible Octy....and a stiff mickey has no conscience!!

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2020, 03:00:28 pm »
Go for it Ocky, but put a sock on your cock.

Show Unread Posts