Author Topic: Swine Flu again,Again  (Read 78250 times)

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
Re: Swine Flu again,Again
« Reply #135 on: February 08, 2020, 11:18:09 am »
Gobble...gobble
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

john m

« Reply #136 on: February 09, 2020, 01:02:25 pm »
https://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/news/local-news/expert-says-uk-faces-major-3826880

The academic, who co-discovered the Ebola virus and the presence of AIDS in Africa told The Sunday Times that he is 'increasingly alarmed'.

He said: "It's greater threat because of the mode of transmission.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #137 on: February 09, 2020, 05:29:01 pm »

Is that one of LL holiday selfies?
I ate his liver with a nice Amarone and fava beans! 8)

You forgot the "FFFfffffffffffhhhhhhh"...... lol
It was changed from Amarone to Chianti  cos the Sherman tanks would have difficulty with the pronunciation.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #138 on: February 09, 2020, 05:31:43 pm »

It was changed from Amarone to Chianti  cos the Sherman tanks would have difficulty with the pronunciation.

Does this bus go to Inchickory(Inchicore)!!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #139 on: February 09, 2020, 05:36:44 pm »

Does this bus go to Inchickory(Inchicore)!!
Or Dun Lockhair!

john m

« Reply #140 on: February 10, 2020, 12:27:47 am »
https://www.ccn.com/billionaire-whistleblower-wuhan-coronavirus-death-toll-is-over-50000/

A Chinese billionaire and whistleblower who lives in U.S. exile says Wuhan crematoriums have burned 50,000 coronavirus victims. | Credit: Chinatopix via AP

john m

« Reply #141 on: February 10, 2020, 12:48:48 am »
Who will be the first forum member to die fron the China Flue ?Probably be the man who does the most work as he meets the most people or will it be the fella goes to mr woos or works the airport or the Storehouse .If the China Crisis is for real Frankie will be chasing yer widow .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #142 on: February 10, 2020, 12:58:19 am »
I had a portion of Chicken's testicles, Chips and Curry sauce while working last (Sat) night.

john m

« Reply #143 on: February 10, 2020, 01:04:22 am »
I had a portion of Chicken's testicles, Chips and Curry sauce while working last (Sat) night.

I said Die from Flu you daft cunt not heart attack or diabetes.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #144 on: February 10, 2020, 01:06:23 am »
If it's not one thing it's another...

john m

« Reply #145 on: February 10, 2020, 01:08:43 am »
If it's not one thing it's another...

But it could be important what ails ya for claiming on the insurance .If its a pandemic they might not pay out so if she gets sick you might have to consider a mercy killing of sorts .

john m

« Reply #146 on: February 10, 2020, 01:38:10 am »
Now they have another Flu to go with the normal flu and the new flu....Reuters reports that China’s agriculture ministry has said the highly pathogenic H5N6 strain of avian flu has been found in a poultry farm in southwestern Sichuan province.

This is the first H5N6 avian flu detected from a poultry farm after four cases found in swans this year.

The ministry said on Sunday night 1,840 birds had died in the farm of 2,497. The rest have been culled.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #147 on: February 10, 2020, 07:29:56 am »
Ramping it up, big time. Even the CGTN news network in the Orient is on board now. Hopefully, like the Novichok "attack" and the girl involved, everyone will look much better after recovering. Can't believe you're being taken in by this Mr M and you the man who told me to watch the stocks as the Yanks and Brits try to destabilise the Chinese economy.

john m

« Reply #148 on: February 10, 2020, 09:55:40 am »
Ramping it up, big time. Even the CGTN news network in the Orient is on board now. Hopefully, like the Novichok "attack" and the girl involved, everyone will look much better after recovering. Can't believe you're being taken in by this Mr M and you the man who told me to watch the stocks as the Yanks and Brits try to destabilise the Chinese economy.

Its the USA stock market will collapse when the Chinaman cuts off the supply chain .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #149 on: February 10, 2020, 09:59:26 am »
Big trouble ahead according to the non-mainstream media. I'm not so sure....I reckon Mary-Lou and People before Puberty will save dear auld Eire...be the hokey!

Show Unread Posts