Author Topic: Swine Flu again,Again  (Read 78267 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Swine Flu again,Again
« Reply #180 on: February 12, 2020, 12:38:24 pm »
I can borrow for a leaf

Don't!!

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #181 on: February 12, 2020, 12:40:33 pm »
^^^^^Unfortunately no ensuite.Just one fancy bathroom.

Because I didn't get around to reinsulating the attic the paint I put on yesterday won't dry properly due to the cold attic.Loadabollix.

I think the Prius imports are mostly the same RC.Be careful though.They also use them as taxis in Japan so you could be buying someone else's used taxi.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 12:43:55 pm by mercenary for hire »

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #182 on: February 12, 2020, 12:41:59 pm »
You're definitely overthinking that... get a cup of coffee and watch that paint dry!

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #183 on: February 12, 2020, 12:46:57 pm »
Should have insulated that attic first.....you'll never save money for that car if you're letting all that heat keep the frost off the roof tiles/slates.

john m

« Reply #184 on: February 12, 2020, 12:51:02 pm »
You're definitely overthinking that... get a cup of coffee and watch that paint dry!

Any frost or snow on the shed foundations Rodent or were you resting on the Good sofa that dosent look our onto the rear lawn .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #185 on: February 12, 2020, 12:52:30 pm »
No, we had a bit of snow the other day but it didn't stick. I don't get out of bed early enough to see frost. The good sofa is for guests, the other one fits around me nicely.

john m

« Reply #186 on: February 12, 2020, 12:58:13 pm »
No, we had a bit of snow the other day but it didn't stick. I don't get out of bed early enough to see frost. The good sofa is for guests, the other one fits around me nicely.

How very hospitable bet Silver thought I would spell hospital of you offering the good sofa to guests it has the best view of the telly and you dont really notice the construction site .I have a carcass crease in my sofa where I recline but the other one is covered in dog hair and crisps .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #187 on: February 12, 2020, 01:01:26 pm »
It only has the best view of the TV from a sitting position.... I'm generally horizontal on my sofa, it took a lot of effort mould it into shape.

john m

« Reply #188 on: February 12, 2020, 01:05:41 pm »
Im not being critical of how you Fong Shwated your sitting room but you cant see the front door from your supine position so you cant avoid answering when the likes of me and others come calling if you cant see them .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #189 on: February 12, 2020, 01:09:54 pm »
Im not being critical of how you Fong Shwated your sitting room but you cant see the front door from your supine position so you cant avoid answering when the likes of me and others come calling if you cant see them .

But that too is advantageous as you can't see him as he ignores to answer the door knowing very well it's you!!

Fong Shwated= Feng Shui......for our guests!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #190 on: February 12, 2020, 01:42:23 pm »
I'm often too lazy to answer the door if I'm not expecting anyone. Can't be arsed listening to blokes flogging electric, gas, phone, broadband, bin collection, blah, blah, blah. Best to phone if you want me to answer.

john m

« Reply #191 on: February 12, 2020, 01:44:55 pm »

But that too is advantageous as you can't see him as he ignores to answer the door knowing very well it's you!!

AH I knew Id catch you .You know Chinease you might have the Flu or be a potential spreader .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #192 on: February 12, 2020, 04:30:31 pm »

Thanks Hal.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #193 on: February 12, 2020, 05:01:16 pm »

Thanks Hal.

I think Ermy has the corona virus!!

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #194 on: February 13, 2020, 03:33:48 am »
Numbers are creeping up....It won't  be long....yeah!  Yeah!..unless it snows in China...
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Show Unread Posts