Author Topic: Travellers  (Read 130143 times)

Offline silverbullet

Re: Travellers
« Reply #345 on: November 30, 2019, 08:12:41 pm »
*****PET THEFT*****Folks it's only 10 weeks approx away from the famous Ballinasloe Co Galway (Ireland) traditional horse fair which takes place in October. Every year peoples much loved family pets end up at the fair for sale. This fair attracts over 80.000+ people from the 32 counties, also the UK, Scotland and world over. Orders are put in, vans go out around the 32 counties and family pets are stolen in the blink of an eye. Families work in teams and swap pets over from one county to another. They are then hidden until the fair takes place, many are swapped over, so those stolen in for eg Co cavan can end up in Ballinasloe Co Galway for sale, making it extremely difficult to spot and trace your pets. PLEASE spay and neuter your pets. This makes them less likely to be stolen for breeding purposes and many are often set free when they cannot be used for breeding. Also spay and neutering prolongs their life and prevents many illnesses. PLEASE chip and register your pets. It costs €25+ depending on where you get it done and it gets them reunited with you quickly if they are found at the fair! also in general it's the law and if they wander off you will get them home safe. PLEASE ID tag your dog. Yes ID tags can be removed but it gives them a voice if they wander or break out, it shows someone owns them and gets them home immediately to you safe. Also if you see a photo of dogs /horses etc at the fair that looks like your stolen pet but you are not quite sure, go there and check!!or message someone local to check! because coats are being dyed, markers used, shaved, etc to make obvious definite markings look different. Also if your dog is missing a while even a few weeks they can look completely different from neglect and separation anxiety, lack of care and food. We seen on fb recently where a small pony was stolen from a rescue overnight her beautiful markings scraped off her little face and her hooves painted a different colour and hidden in wooded area in a completely different county. Houses and premises are being watched, have you dogs, what breed,how many, have you horses, livestock, machinery, trailers, people's routines walking their dogs, going to work, if you leave your dogs outside for long periods of time etc PLEASE keep your dogs inside safe, if they are outside make sure you are with them at all times, if you own horses etc make sure they are safe and secure as with all animals. Do NOT leave your pets outside while you are at work or away for any length of time. Please share

Sounds more like a propaganda campaign to get people to spay and neuter.
Aimed at proles?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #346 on: December 09, 2019, 04:04:03 pm »
I kid you not:

As an aside, I was told the newly reopened Fish Bowl is under the same management as the Priors Wood... makes sense, I guess.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #347 on: December 09, 2019, 04:10:11 pm »
And both best avoided!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #348 on: December 09, 2019, 04:13:30 pm »
They'd sell sand to the Arabs, that Free Now shower!

Still, if it keeps that clientele off the streets I'm not complaining!

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #349 on: December 09, 2019, 04:17:24 pm »
You're out working so!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #350 on: December 09, 2019, 04:20:40 pm »
That was last night... another night that forgot about the "Christmas rush"... I'll be out again tonight, probably with every other (immigrant) moron that thinks the streets are paved with gold in December... roll on January!

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #351 on: December 09, 2019, 04:28:04 pm »
I said to myself that i'd be out working every night..well most nights up to Christmas but i've already resigned myself to working my normal Tues-Sat shift as i'm still sitting on my hole as i type.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #352 on: December 09, 2019, 04:28:25 pm »
I kid you not:

As an aside, I was told the newly reopened Fish Bowl is under the same management as the Priors Wood... makes sense, I guess.
If your names not down you're not getting ...out!

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #353 on: December 09, 2019, 04:29:30 pm »
I think the not knowing is exciting!! lol

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #354 on: December 09, 2019, 04:33:50 pm »
I think the not knowing is exciting!! lol
He had no Prior-swood convictions!!

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #355 on: December 09, 2019, 04:46:58 pm »
you always get loads of those will ye bring my friend home they're ok fares around cuntmas time. the cunts.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #356 on: December 09, 2019, 04:49:24 pm »
I don't even bother stopping for cunts holding onto lamp posts....cos there's no way that post will fit in me jammer!!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #357 on: December 09, 2019, 05:44:19 pm »
I don't even bother stopping for cunts holding onto lamp posts....cos there's no way that post will fit in me jammer!!
What is he's a Pole?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #358 on: December 09, 2019, 05:58:16 pm »
What is he's a Pole?

No...a post....Malone!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #359 on: December 23, 2019, 05:26:40 pm »
https://www.rte.ie/news/leinster/2019/1220/1102437-longford/

11 men remanded in custody over Longford incident

Updated / Friday, 20 Dec 2019 16:02

Eleven people who were charged in connection with a violent disorder incident in Longford town earlier this week have been remanded in custody with consent following a court sitting in Longford this afternoon.

All eleven are due to reappear before Judge Seamus Hughes at a special sitting of Longford District Court on Friday 27 December at 5pm.

Joe Meares, 27 and of Richmond Street, Longford; Johnny Nevin, 23 and from Richmond House, Legion Terrace, Townspark, Longford; Noel Cawley, 28 and with an address at Lavender Cottage, Farnagh Hill, Longford; Johnny Doyle, 23 and of Richmond Street, Longford; Johnny Doyle, 38 and from The Mill, Clondra, Longford; William Nevin, 32 of Grian Ard, Ardnacassa Avenue, Longford; Martin Nevin, 37 and from 15 Canal Drive, Prospect Woods, Longford; and Martin Nevin, 59 and of Farnagh, Longford, were charged and remanded in custody by consent at Tuesday's sitting of Longford District Court.

Also appearing before the court this afternoon were Ryan Doyle, 18 and of Annaly Park, Longford, Martin Doyle, 21 and from Ferefad, Ardagh Road, Longford and Stephen Doyle, 51 and with an address at Richmond Street, Longford.

The court heard that, on DPP direction, all 11 defendants will face trial on indictment and have been remanded in custody with consent.

Following the appearance of the 11 men, Judge Hughes commended Superintendent Jim Delaney and the gardaí on their hard work in the town and noted that there are six other local feuds in Longford for gardaí to manage.

"The gauntlet has been thrown down by a small core of people in this town and I commend the superintendent for the resources that he has devoted to the security of this court here today, and the investigation of the crime, and hopefully the administration of justice can bring everything to a speedy conclusion in due course," he said.

Show Unread Posts