Author Topic: Travellers  (Read 130132 times)

dalymount

Re: Travellers
« Reply #390 on: February 09, 2020, 07:02:28 pm »
There is a relatively new estate near where I live called thornwood in Beaumont.so called affordable housing.they are magnificent houses,but the cops are in there very often because of racial tensions Im told .apperently the authorities devided the estate equally between Irish,and foreigners

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #391 on: February 09, 2020, 07:04:08 pm »
I've talked to Polish people here ten years working and on the housing list complaining about high rents on the NCR.Their kids don't have enough space apparently.

Seen a good few Africans around Blanch get social housing.There's even one African family near where I live now and they got one of the very few social gaffs given away in my area.I think they work so no real problems.New C class in the garden.

It doesn't bother where they're from me but if I on the list watching immigrants get housing ahead of me because they're better at gaming the system I'd declare myself homeless too.

I have mates who are high up in the welfare and even a sister who works in another office and they all say they'd be better off not working and gaming the system because they see the various grants and freebies on offer if you know how to play the game.

dalymount

« Reply #392 on: February 09, 2020, 07:24:25 pm »
It bothers me.as people go,I dont mind foreigners,but I will NEVER accept they should be housed in front of our own.people are to quick to label me,and people like me racist because of my views.I dont accept that for a minute.it was a foreign surgeon who carried out my operarion,but that does not change my view of irish first

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #393 on: February 09, 2020, 11:31:43 pm »
id prefer to see a foreign family given a council house before any knacker family. i dont consider travellers to be Irish though anyway.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #394 on: February 10, 2020, 12:42:31 am »
There is a relatively new estate near where I live called thornwood in Beaumont.so called affordable housing.they are magnificent houses,but the cops are in there very often because of racial tensions Im told .apperently the authorities devided the estate equally between Irish,and foreigners

From the few jobs I've done to that estate I'd say a lot of the Irish residents give rise to Garda intervention.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #395 on: February 10, 2020, 12:54:18 am »
Speaking of cream crackers.how is Peter casey doin in the election ?

495 votes (1.13%) in Dublin West and 1,143 votes (1.48%) in Donegal. The far right is in complete disarray in Ireland. A bunch of imbeciles who love the sound of their own voices. Like I said to you ages ago there's easily a racist quota in every constituency... how hard can it be to find 39 men who can say "Vote for me and I'll get rid of all the immigrants" and leave it at that?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #396 on: February 10, 2020, 02:24:35 pm »
Used to get the NCT Ballymun crowd with C2K, always paid... no bother aside from a lack of personal hygiene. I've seen Cara Park pop up on Free Now from time to time.
I can't see them giving you a  poor rating just because of  a  lack of hygiene.
Put it to the back of your mind! 8)

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #397 on: February 12, 2020, 01:04:04 pm »
I watched Primetime Investigates last night on traveller housing.....those houses that cost 300k each still lying empty cos the horses haven't been housed!!

More kids and dogs running around the place but it seems it's councils problem to house them.

Offline Tony

Mr. T-bag to you

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #399 on: February 13, 2020, 07:59:00 pm »

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #400 on: February 20, 2020, 02:41:44 pm »

Offline Tony

« Reply #401 on: February 20, 2020, 03:24:51 pm »
Scum
Mr. T-bag to you

dalymount

« Reply #402 on: February 20, 2020, 03:36:54 pm »
These cunts will go whinging to the local politicians that they have nowhere to race their horses,and will probably get a new road built for it.look at the way they refused beautiful detached houses cause there was no place to put the horses.what a country we live in.it was the worst thing ever when these people were given ethnic minority status.this entitled them to the dole even though most of them wouldnt work to save their lives.the politicians as usual are afraid of bad publicity,so will concede to their every demand

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #403 on: February 20, 2020, 04:36:49 pm »
These cunts will go whinging to the local politicians that they have nowhere to race their horses,and will probably get a new road built for it.look at the way they refused beautiful detached houses cause there was no place to put the horses.what a country we live in.it was the worst thing ever when these people were given ethnic minority status.this entitled them to the dole even though most of them wouldnt work to save their lives.the politicians as usual are afraid of bad publicity,so will concede to their every demand
That's correct Boss

https://beezlystreet.wordpress.com/tag/knacker-jokes/
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline silverbullet

Show Unread Posts