Author Topic: smart arse bet  (Read 16870 times)

Offline markmiwurdz

Re: smart arse bet
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2019, 10:07:18 pm »
There's a cat among the pigeons..........

Bros?

Very Good........when will I, will I start shaving?

Matt and Luke make me puke.....

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2019, 10:10:55 am »
Craig?

john m

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2019, 01:25:36 pm »
Here is a smartarse bet if you fancy it .Will there be a hard border in 2019 ..The betting is 1/10 May will lose the vote on her deal ,if that happens then the UK leave on 29th of March that is already voted on. Powers are betting 7/1 Hard Border.Border  is defined as physical customs/identity checkpoints to be operational along the land border between The Republic and Northern Ireland. EU or UK must confirm before settlement. .If the UK crash out then the terms of business are WTO this WILL require a Border .My mate has quoted to wire up portacabins in Monaghan for Revenue .That clearly meets powers definition of physical customs /identity /checkpoints .So if you think the brits will crash out then 7/1 a hard border is great value .If the do crash out then there is no transition period Customs and barriers go into action at midnight on 30th .Even if the customs drive around doing random checkpoints that meets powers definition of hard border its dosent need barricades or barriers to qualify .

EU STATEMENT ...HARD border on the island of Ireland is inevitable if the UK crash out of the European Union, it has finally been admitted.

A spokesperson for the European Commission today said that in a no-deal scenario “you will have a hard border”.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2019, 01:28:31 pm »
Gamesmanship and the forcing of hands. Pity Bertie wasn't still claiming those 4 pensions.

john m

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2019, 01:54:42 pm »
Gamesmanship and the forcing of hands. Pity Bertie wasn't still claiming those 4 pensions.

Just think about that statement .The EU say they will ignore the free movement clause in the Internationally recognised treaty and impose a hard border on the Island of Ireland .And you wonder why the Brits want out .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2019, 02:43:49 pm »
I did think about it. Do you know how many pensions Mandelson has?

john m

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2019, 02:59:15 pm »
Seems an amazing double standard .They want the Brits to respect the Good Friday agreement and freedom of movement but the EU will ignore it .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2019, 03:06:21 pm »
Seems an amazing double standard .They want the Brits to respect the Good Friday agreement and freedom of movement but the EU will ignore it .

Strange alright.........although.......Israel has the population of London; is the same size as New Jersey, which is the 47th biggest state in the USA, yet exercises so much power and influence.....even within Europe.........

Secret Treaty of Verona...........1822.

john m

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2019, 03:40:46 pm »
Going back tobetting EU say there will be a border so for health and safety reasons while they fit barriers to the chunnell will they close it down .10/1 was 16/1 .Two options for UK crash out or second election a second election will result in street battles riots .The favourite must be leave without a deal that way the Conservative party is reunited as one and they can blame the people who voted leave for any slowdown in the economy as they were only following voters instructions If you could actually get a bet on you would have a few thousand on FF being the biggest party after the next election .Brexit will destroy FG and the Gay Foreigner .

john m

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2019, 05:17:02 pm »
Did Patrick Power just make a small mistake ..Will there be a 3rd Meaningful Vote before 30-03-2019? - Will there be a 3rd Meaningful Vote before 30-03-2019?
Yes @4/1  Tuskjust said if there is no vote there is no extension .A Third vote is a certainty .It just says a meaningful Vote does not say it has to be Tessies Deal .Had a few quid on and they cancelled the offer afterwards .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2019, 11:05:24 am »
How much is "a few quid"?

john m

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2019, 11:59:13 am »
How much is "a few quid"?

I fucked up got 40 on @4/1 but threy offered me a boosts that is where i can boost the odds on offer so I got 9/2 that there WILL be a 3rd vote .Then they suspended the betting and reintroduced it the correct way around  1/5 Yes there will be a vote and 4/1 no .I decided I would look at Betfair as they are both the same company and they were still offering the wager in reverse so logged in and had 500 @4/1 but the three digit number on my card has changed for this account so I had to add a new card and then when I went to post the bet they had corrected the mistake .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2019, 12:00:04 pm »
Some operator.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2019, 12:31:46 pm »
Is there a time limit on the third vote?

john m

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2019, 12:46:37 pm »
Is there a time limit on the third vote?

before 30/3/2019 .

Show Unread Posts