Author Topic: smart arse bet  (Read 16877 times)

Offline stonethecrows

Re: smart arse bet
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2019, 12:14:26 pm »
£19.6 million pay-off.....why is it people define success by trophies and not compo?.....he's a fucking genius at it...Chelsea (twice). What the fuck has Solksjaer got money-wise?
Lip maybe money aint Solks god unlike Mourinho
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2019, 12:17:02 pm »
Mourinho has won everything.........he saw the cretins in Man U paying off Moyes and Van Gaal and his agent bumped him up..........simples....he doesn't care any more...........the mongs will still hand over a month's child support to come watch him....wherever he goes....

john m

« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2019, 12:22:33 pm »
Smartarse Bet .Tessy said she is off but what if there is a general election to sort out the shit .Paddy is betting on next PERMANENT Prime minister .Jeremy Corbyn is 9/1 if there is a general election Labour would only be 1/1 to win makes Corbyn massivly overpriced ,worth a sporting bet .

Tessy just fucked a handgrenade into the vote .She is going for a 3 rd vote .My money says if it fails then she goes for a General Election with most Tories having voted for it .And using that as her election manifesto .If that happens Labour should win that election 9/1 Jereny Corbyn to ber Prime Minister is overwhelming value .

Offline Belker

« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2019, 05:57:06 pm »
How much is "a few quid"?

I fucked up got 40 on @4/1 but threy offered me a boosts that is where i can boost the odds on offer so I got 9/2 that there WILL be a 3rd vote .Then they suspended the betting and reintroduced it the correct way around  1/5 Yes there will be a vote and 4/1 no .I decided I would look at Betfair as they are both the same company and they were still offering the wager in reverse so logged in and had 500 @4/1 but the three digit number on my card has changed for this account so I had to add a new card and then when I went to post the bet they had corrected the mistake .
Did you get paid out on this ?

john m

« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2019, 05:59:59 pm »
How much is "a few quid"?

I fucked up got 40 on @4/1 but threy offered me a boosts that is where i can boost the odds on offer so I got 9/2 that there WILL be a 3rd vote .Then they suspended the betting and reintroduced it the correct way around  1/5 Yes there will be a vote and 4/1 no .I decided I would look at Betfair as they are both the same company and they were still offering the wager in reverse so logged in and had 500 @4/1 but the three digit number on my card has changed for this account so I had to add a new card and then when I went to post the bet they had corrected the mistake .
Did you get paid out on this ?

I got small coin Ken as I bet it both ways @ 4/1 .

john m

« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2019, 11:20:44 pm »
10/1 the Channell tunnell to close for 7 days in 2019 .These Climate warriors could easily fuck up the chunnell just take one person to walk into the tunnell to stop it .

Offline Belker

« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2019, 04:22:42 am »
I covered me Deuce bet on the Yes vote fer a 2nd Brexit referendum.
I lodged a Nifty with 888.com last week and pricked about with a few hot pot football teams and then backing hot pot tennis players who were a set and a break up eventually turning the Nifty in to 263, I withdrew the 250 and now stand at 'A Touch to Nothing' on the 2019 Brexit bet which I don't really fancy anymore with the long extension date.

Show Unread Posts