Author Topic: The Brexodus  (Read 354148 times)

dalymount

Re: The Brexodus
« Reply #780 on: August 14, 2019, 10:04:13 pm »
Come on UK, hurry up and bring the unelected brurocrats gangsters in Brussels to their knees

dalymount

« Reply #781 on: August 14, 2019, 10:08:13 pm »
Even if you don't succeed in unraveling that cesspit of dictators who stole and diluted my national Identity, and my country's sovereignty, with their insistence of free movement thank you for trying

john m

« Reply #782 on: August 14, 2019, 11:03:33 pm »
Your Nation never existed since Galloping O Hogan and Cucullin drank tea in Maobhs gaff while watching the Bull riding cows out the side window of their Gaff on the Hill of Tara .Ireland has not existed since the dark ages .

john m

« Reply #783 on: August 15, 2019, 12:25:12 am »
Dollymount  you think Im acting the bollox but I promise you if there is a hard Brexit thousands of people will lose their lives from Belfast to Dublin and the poor cunts in Britain will end up killing each other .THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT WILL ORDER BRITISH TROOPS ON TO THE STREETS OF BRITAIN  TO KILL BRITISH CITIZENS .MY GUESS IS LIVERPOOL FIRST THEN BIRMINGHAM ,SUNDERLAND THEN LONDON .Brexit is a bit like fucking your mother to annoy your father it makes no sence .

dalymount

« Reply #784 on: August 15, 2019, 07:40:17 am »
John even the most dramatic of predictions from the most anti brexit remainders does not paint a picture anything like as dramatic as you do however I really enjoy reading your very witty posts, I always remember the one about the two lads singing Noreen Bawn in particular

Offline Belker

« Reply #785 on: August 15, 2019, 08:10:59 am »
Any News on the Sliced Pan ?

Offline Belker

« Reply #786 on: August 15, 2019, 08:33:26 am »
Dollymount  you think Im acting the bollox but I promise you if there is a hard Brexit thousands of people will lose their lives from Belfast to Dublin and the poor cunts in Britain will end up killing each other .THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT WILL ORDER BRITISH TROOPS ON TO THE STREETS OF BRITAIN  TO KILL BRITISH CITIZENS .MY GUESS IS LIVERPOOL FIRST THEN BIRMINGHAM ,SUNDERLAND THEN LONDON .Brexit is a bit like fucking your mother to annoy your father it makes no sence .
You Think too much John M, maybe a Yoga or Mediation diet would be better fer you ?
Do you really want me to offer you odds on the ridiculous assumptions that you have posted ?

Offline Belker

« Reply #787 on: August 15, 2019, 08:39:25 am »
@ John M, You can have 100/1 about all that shite fer as much as ya want ?

You make it sound like an 'Even Money' bet, so 100/1 has to be Value ?

Offline watty

« Reply #788 on: August 15, 2019, 06:34:53 pm »
Poll causes confusion after finding that 2% of Brexit Party members would now vote to remain

1 in 50 of the Brexit Party members would vote remain if a new vote was taken  oops

john m

« Reply #789 on: August 15, 2019, 07:08:45 pm »
Watty you got to understand what Brexit is .After WW1 Britain was broke there was no work so no tax .The Government introduced Death Duty this had a huge impact on the Aristocrats as they were taxed on their estates when they died most of them had no cash but big gaffs and land .So the Big house was handed over to the National Trust and the land was sold off .The Toffs were furious but they planned to get it back and now they have convinced the Plebs to vote for Brexit .The likes of Cameron ,Reese Mogg ,Johnston and lots of other Toffs engineered this Coup They have borrowed Billions of Dollars at little or no interest from America and as a result of the Brexit threat the £ has fallen so they can snap up great deals all over Britain buying Hotels office Blocks anything worth money .After Brexit is resolved one way or the other The stuff they bought shoots up in value they repay the Yanks and hold on to the rest .Exactly what Vulture funds done in Ireland the English are doing in Britain .Look at the ringleaders all private schoolboys and oxbridge graduates .The Brexit profit is made already the cream is not let licked that depends if they get a hard brexit but the damage is done financially now its down to political dogma do the Old Colonials believe they will be better off out than in .

Interesting move during the week Farage said the old queen was a fat gin drinking cunt .He knows that will anoy the Old Colonials and stop them voting for him or his party .He no more wants to be an MP than the man in the moon remember he too was a merchant banker .I wonder how many Million he made in CFDs or trading the £ .The poor arsehole who lives in a councel house in Scunthorpe and voted leave will live to regret allowing himself or herself to be played by these cunts .When they realize what has happened there will be revolution in Britain .

Offline watty

« Reply #790 on: August 15, 2019, 07:16:16 pm »
@JohnM, I don't believe in great conspiracies but there's some truth in what you're saying in the first paragraph. 

I definitely agree that Farage is a menace.  He's spent about 20 years in the EU parliament.  First wife was Irish, 2nd wife is German.  German wife was his EU parliament secretary.  His kids have German passports.  Still, I guess being anti-EU is one way of paying the bills...

john m

« Reply #791 on: August 15, 2019, 07:27:56 pm »
Follow the money the answer to everything lies with the money .You might notice most banks are no longer paying interest on savings that is to force people to spend it .Look at my Favourite Burglary Deucha Bank Shares were worth 286 Euro today they are worth 6 not even the Irish bailed out banks saw their share price drop like that .The ECB are printing money to loan to wealthy people to buy stuff .Big Dommos Great Granny lived in a Tenement in Dominick Street now one of his Kids rents a small flat in Dominick street .Same old same old same families who owned the tenements probably own the flats .

Offline watty

« Reply #792 on: August 15, 2019, 08:10:00 pm »
Danish bank launches world’s first negative interest rate mortgage

A Danish bank has launched the world’s first negative interest rate mortgage – handing out loans to homeowners where the charge is minus 0.5% a year.

Negative interest rates effectively mean that a bank pays a borrower to take money off their hands, so they pay back less than they have been loaned.

Jyske Bank, Denmark’s third largest, has begun offering borrowers a 10-year deal at -0.5%, while another Danish bank, Nordea, says it will begin offering 20-year fixed-rate deals at 0% and a 30-year mortgage at 0.5%.

In Switzerland, the bank UBS last week told its wealthy clients that it would introduce a charge of 0.6% a year if they deposited more than €500,000.

In reality, the Jyske mortgage borrower in Denmark is likely to end up paying back a little more than they borrowed, as there are still fees and charges to pay to compensate the bank for arranging the deal, even when the nominal rate is negative.

john m

« Reply #793 on: August 16, 2019, 09:19:18 am »
I remember posting this simple explination of what was occuring .Sir Humphrey says that the deal between the EU and the UK is a testament to the desire of said parties to oversee a deal that will lead to the onset of part two of the deal that will in turn lead to many other deals culminating in a final deal that will mean that both parties have reached a conclusion in their dealings ,not withstanding the deal which is proposed to facilitate the moving on to the second phrase of the deal is in retrospect not really a deal until a final deal is reachd in which the original deal may be included in an all encompassing deal but furthermore if no such final deal can be reached as a result of the dealings between both the UK and the EU then the first deal that was provisional on the outcome of the overall deal now falls as no deal has been reached in finality  and with hindsight the original deal to allow the second stage of the deal to be exercised now is regarded as no more than an expression of intent to do a deal dependent on that deal actually being done superfluous ,to state that Her Majesties government strives to express its commitment to the simplification of the process by stating clearly their desired outcome of the impending dealings with the clearest of instructions and testament to all involved in such dealings and with a clarity of thought that goes without confusion on conjecture in the hope that such clarity and integrity assists all in reaching a final conclusion to the impending interactions between the EU and the UK negotiating teams that will be acceptable to the UK.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #794 on: August 16, 2019, 09:47:40 am »
Follow the money the answer to everything lies with the money .You might notice most banks are no longer paying interest on savings that is to force people to spend it .Look at my Favourite Burglary Deucha Bank Shares were worth 286 Euro today they are worth 6 not even the Irish bailed out banks saw their share price drop like that .The ECB are printing money to loan to wealthy people to buy stuff .Big Dommos Great Granny lived in a Tenement in Dominick Street now one of his Kids rents a small flat in Dominick street .Same old same old same families who owned the tenements probably own the flats .
[/color]

One of the oldest moneyed families in the world have a motto saying exactly that........."If they ever figure out what's going on, we'll be torn apart by them".

Show Unread Posts